numba_1_jatti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i thinks shes divya's sister, but might turn out to be the real aashta. i thought Divya was more likely to be the real aashta because there were so many simularities between simran and her, but they killed her off now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we will have to wait and watch.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sia was Divya's friend, not sister.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
divya has to have some genetic connection to either simran, neha, manas or abhi joshi....else why introduce her like this?
RikNik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
methinks divya was introduced as a decoy for the real astha -- hence the similarities to Simran. She paved the way for Sia's entry into the serial -- Sia who should be the real astha. Today's episode in India had Abhi/Anand remarking how Sia has shages of resemblance to Simran. We seem to be making the connections with all the characters now.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

for anyone thats interested, I THINK (not 100% sure) but Sia's name is Nirmla Shah - perhaps.... seems so from the list of characters at the end of the program... i couldn't find anything from the web, but maybe someone else can

jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

divya's character was just introduced to confuse the viewers.if she was the real astha then they wouldnot not killed her.