Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Heyyyy awesome!! This is great! I'm sooo happy its started! Thanks Moni for putting that up the announcement... looked very nice 😉 and YAY u used the pic i liked 😃

Ooh so theres till 18th August...great! Um jus one quick question... am i allowed to participate? I'm not sure.. coz i had a lil hand in organising this.. i hardly did nothin, but u gave me credit for it anywayz, thanks heaps! 😳 I srsly dunno why u included my name there. But thanks a bunch nwz yaar 👏

K lets get it started... ok btw while the caption competition is on, what will be be discussing here? Maybe we should like hav a discussion of the week?

Also... a BIGGG welcome to the new members in our group 🤗
Heena_259 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What did you guys think of the " Push it Up-Aaja Kurieh" music video?😊

Most people i have talked to think the video didn't live up to the song. What do you think?

Tansha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvneet

Heyyyy awesome!! This is great! I'm sooo happy its started! Thanks Moni for putting that up the announcement... looked very nice 😉 and YAY u used the pic i liked 😃

Ooh so theres till 18th August...great! Um jus one quick question... am i allowed to participate? I'm not sure.. coz i had a lil hand in organising this.. i hardly did nothin, but u gave me credit for it anywayz, thanks heaps! 😳 I srsly dunno why u included my name there. But thanks a bunch nwz yaar 👏

K lets get it started... ok btw while the caption competition is on, what will be be discussing here? Maybe we should like hav a discussion of the week?

Also... a BIGGG welcome to the new members in our group 🤗

hmm since i m also in dis..i PMed moni saying dat we [ u me n moni] can not take part ind si as it wont eb fair to toher beccause dey're going to send us da captions..but if u dun wannt to be with the organizers thn u can take part in dis contest.😛

Tansha

Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heena_259

What did you guys think of the " Push it Up-Aaja Kurieh" music video?😊

Most people i have talked to think the video didn't live up to the song. What do you think?

i havent seen it yet..if its possibly cna u plz upload it sumhow???

Tanssha

Originally posted by: Tansha

hmm since i m also in dis..i PMed moni saying dat we [ u me n moni] can not take part ind si as it wont eb fair to toher beccause dey're going to send us da captions..but if u dun wannt to be with the organizers thn u can take part in dis contest.😛

Tansha

aww no worries Tansha! I actually thought it wuold be best if we didnt take part, but i thot i should confirm with u guys 😊 Nah its cool.. i'll remain in the organising committee.. but lemme kno what i can do to help yeh? Should ppl send me their captions too? or next time?

i havent seen it yet..if its possibly cna u plz upload it sumhow???

Tanssha

yup here u go... heres the link to watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFOQTGa86_s

Enjoy 😃

Btw yeh i reckon it doesnt live up to the song.. i love the song, it always gets my head bopping n all, but yeh the vid is kinda "dirty"... like tooo many kuriyaan around our Jay.. and Juggy bhaaji 😉 The vid is alright on the whole, but it looks a lil cheap to me.. i woulda preferred somethin else.

Funk'n Desi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey thx for the link i love the song yaar!!! 😳
Tansha thumbnail

aww no worries Tansha! I actually thought it wuold be best if we didnt take part, but i thot i should confirm with u guys 😊 Nah its cool.. i'll remain in the organising committee.. but lemme kno what i can do to help yeh? Should ppl send me their captions too? or next time?

this time dey're sending dem to me n moni..next time dey'll send it to u n moni...

Tansha thumbnail

yup here u go... heres the link to watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFOQTGa86_s

Enjoy 😃

Btw yeh i reckon it doesnt live up to the song.. i love the song, it always gets my head bopping n all, but yeh the vid is kinda "dirty"... like tooo many kuriyaan around our Jay.. and Juggy bhaaji 😉 The vid is alright on the whole, but it looks a lil cheap to me.. i woulda preferred somethin else.

thanx for sharing..i jus hope moni if fine after she sees dis video n girls all arnd jay😆

brownbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanx for sharing..i jus hope moni if fine after she sees dis video n girls all arnd jay😆

...nooooooooooooooooooo guyss me really very saddd😭😭

actually im more madddd😡😡😡

but im letting him off this time cuz his song was really good..like the music and best!😛😉

..i understand this is some kind of gig to get ppl to view their video..but i don't find girls all around a guy attractive in any way..😕

you can even get attention by doing a normal video..like his other ones..