Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monicaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yea, she performed on two songs nd her other outfit wuz worst. but jay sean only wore that. nd he threw a 2 point 9 shirt nd i caught it!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
brownbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicaaaaa

yea, she performed on two songs nd her other outfit wuz worst. but jay sean only wore that. nd he threw a 2 point 9 shirt nd i caught it!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

no wayssss...thats crazyy

i really want to see his showw...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

monicaaaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: brownbarbie

no wayssss...thats crazyy

i really want to see his showw...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i think he's going to have more shows abroad๐Ÿ˜Š

rawinder thumbnail
sorry gus the link didnt work 4 u but it did 4me.
log on to this
www.punjabi2000.com
on here some people are saying that jay sean is gaye and so is rishi and juggy.
i dont bleleive that.they are comming out of shit these people
monicaaaaa thumbnail
thanx for the link. ppl juss like spreading rumors and talking about stuff like that. butt jay sean i straight and i lovee him ๐Ÿ˜ณ
monicaaaaa thumbnail
RISHI RICH Debut Album 'THE PROJECT' released on August 7th 2006.
Rishi Rich - the UK Asian super producer who shot to fame through his innovative fusion of Asian and urban sounds โ€“ releases his eagerly anticipated debut album 'The Project' through 2Point9 Records on August 7th.

Rishi is already one of the leading lights on the UK music scene and is well established through his previous work producing and remixing the likes of Mary J Blige, Britney Spears, Misteeq and Craig David. He has created a unique sound that brings together traditional Indian sounds and hip-hop infused beats. These sounds have, over the past few years, influenced many renowned artists including Missy Elliot, Timbaland and Dr Dre.The first single from the album - 'PUSH IT UP (AAJA KURIEH)' features Jay Sean and Juggy D.

Shortly after joining 2Point9 Records in 2003, Rishi formed the Rishi Rich Project, a collective aimed at showcasing new artists. The first single 'Dance With You ('Nachna Tere Naal)' introduced R&B singer Jay Sean and Punjabi vocalist Juggy D, and went to No.12 in the UK charts. Jay Sean's Rishi Rich-produced debut album 'Me Against Myself' followed, spawning 2 UK Top 10 singles, going multi-platinum in India and selling over 300,000 units worldwide.

'THE PROJECT' is the ultimate showcase for Rishi's diverse production style, and is a testament to his ability to both nurture new talent and collaborate in fresh and innovative ways with established artists.

The culmination of a year in the studio with an global roster of artists, the album includes collaborations with some of the UK's brightest stars (So Solid Crew hype man JD aka Dready and Jay Sean) and introduces a new line-up of international talent (including Reggaton artist Mr Phillips, French-Canadian R&B vocalist Chhaya, Bajan singer Alison Hines, USA singer Mana from Timbaland's camp, UK Urban artists Baby Blue and J2K & Norwegian-Pakistani vocalist Rafaqat Ali Khan). With 'The Project' Rishi's trademark fusion of bhangra, traditional Indian music and urban beats has been extended to take in dancehall, reggaeton and soca, alongside lyrics in Punjabi, Hindi, French & English.

A groundbreaking blend of Bhangra, Hip Hop and Reggaeton - with additional production from the Luny Tunes camp, the hit-makers behind Daddy Yankee's world-wide hit 'Gasolina' and leading lights on the burgeoning Reggaeton scene โ€“ 'Push It Up (Aaja Kurieh)' and follow up future hit 'Stomp' perfectly reflect the album's global flavour. It's also an upfront taster of what's in store for Autumn 2006, when Rishi Rich & Luny Tunes release their collaborative album 'Bhangraton', through 2Point9 Records UK & Mas Flow/Machete Records US.

'The Project' is released on 2point9 Records on August 7th and will be available from all good record shops (HMV, Virgin etc) The single 'Push It Up (Aaja Kurieh) can be pre-ordered from www.2point9.com or by texting RR to 81330

brownbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rawinder

sorry gus the link didnt work 4 u but it did 4me.
log on to this
www.punjabi2000.com
on here some people are saying that jay sean is gaye and so is rishi and juggy.
i dont bleleive that.they are comming out of shit these people

this kind of stuff is just a waste of time..i don't understand why such ppl behave in such a way!

This is nonsense, i really don't care about what others have to say..this kind of shit talk is bakwass..๐Ÿ˜•

honestly..if ppl are going to do such shit talking about someone ...hopefully they understand that at the same time, tier wasting their own lives writing utter nonsense๐Ÿ˜•..not like their going to win a prize doing this..jeezz

monicaaaaa thumbnail

this kind of stuff is just a waste of time..i don't understand why such ppl behave in such a way!

This is nonsense, i really don't care about what others have to say..this kind of shit talk is bakwass..๐Ÿ˜•

honestly..if ppl are going to do such shit talking about someone ...hopefully they understand that at the same time, tier wasting their own lives writing utter nonsense๐Ÿ˜•..not like their going to win a prize doing this..jeezz

u goo girl๐Ÿ˜†

monicaaaaa thumbnail

btw..thanks monica ๐Ÿ˜ณ

anytimee๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1

Tansha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
monicaa da artciel si great..thx for sharin