Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brownbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Heena_259

I was thinking and...the "caption contest" doesn't even have to be a contest. It would still be fun to see what everyone comes up with. I think we still need more members to have a true contest. 😊Anyways I'll let you guys decide πŸ˜›

lol..don't worry im sure we'll get enough memberssπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

and yeah it would be a good idea to let this be a fun activity kind of thing!!πŸ˜›

..and as for the picture..i think i know what we can work withπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Tansha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think we got members who will defi take part in da contest n as heena said it doesnt have to eb an contest..dis wud make it more active
brownbarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tansha

i think we got members who will defi take part in da contest n as heena said it doesnt have to eb an contest..dis wud make it more active

yup..and it'll bring more attention here!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

as jay sean is to hard to resist..and after seeign such great captions ..i'm sure it'll be very active!!

monicaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brownbarbie

yup..and it'll bring more attention here!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

as jay sean is to hard to resist..and after seeign such great captions ..i'm sure it'll be very active!!

truee

Word Count: 1

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
true true πŸ˜†

ok so hang on... what exactly happens in a caption contest? lolz.. i mnean coz im gonna be helping out, so obviously i need to kno what to do. Basically do i jus need to provide a pic here.. n tell u guys to gimme a caption to it? a funny one maybe?
popkurn thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Alright caption contest sounds good to me! And yea luvneet thats how a Caption Contest goes! And it doesnt matter if the caption is funny or not😊

(Btw..guys if you have already made a post saying "Nice front page Heena" and you forgot to add "It looks beautiful" then please just edit your first post rather than posting another post! Thankz)

Priya

Tansha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvneet

true true πŸ˜†

ok so hang on... what exactly happens in a caption contest? lolz.. i mnean coz im gonna be helping out, so obviously i need to kno what to do. Basically do i jus need to provide a pic here.. n tell u guys to gimme a caption to it? a funny one maybe?

a caption contest is where one person has to put a pic of jay sean n u can say wht ever u think suits n goes with tht pic.

for example:

Jay: how do i look Thara?

Thara: can u stop asking me how u look?

so dis is a caption contest..

Tansha

monicaaaaa thumbnail
haha i liek that caption πŸ˜†
Edited by monicaaaaa - 18 years ago
monicaaaaa thumbnail
omgg i juss remembered that picture is from the bollywood awards. the one where i met jay sean and i met thara too. but i dont like thara πŸ˜•
brownbarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicaaaaa

omgg i juss remembered that picture is from the bollywood awards. the one where i met jay sean and i met thara too. but i dont like thara πŸ˜•

me don't like her either😑

shes standing awefully close to him..with much revieling clothes😑😑🀒