Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

FLOORED!!!!!
Ronit n Neelam Were Just SO cute and Too much in love in Ishq Deewane!! Not ANY put on- they were as natural as they actually are!!! Goshhh they make such a cute n adorable couple!!!

Allright, first there were ppl ( The Janta) commenting on Ronit as an actor and Ronit-Neelam as a pair. There was this guy who said he liked ronit right from his JTN days, and this lady who said Ronit-Neelam are even more rocking than Mihir-Tulsi!!!

Then came the compatibility check round- Ronit scored 2/5 while Neelam got 5/5. When the result was told to both of them Neelam was very happy and she hugged him, while Ronit was stunned and he asked "She knows me better, ye kab hua?? " ( ) A few questions that comprised the compatibility check round were!! 1. Most often used word- Ronit answer was "God is kind!!God Bless -( he uses this word for us OFTEN) But neelam said He uses "I dont care" most often, Ronit laughed on that!! We also got to know that Ronit loves Besan Laddoos, his fav colours are white and orange, His fav film Jaan Tere Naam & Lagaan!!! Neelam said as a person Ronit is very Down to earth, Ronit thanked her for this comment!!

Then they were asked a lot of things about life, marriage, romance etc!!! Ronit was seen in a white shirt and blue jeans ( HELLUVA HOT- N TOOO CUTE) Neelam too wore a white top and blue jeans to go with it!
Ronit said they first met on Octoer 2000!But he didnt want marriage to happen coz he didnt believe in the same. But Neelam's committment changed his views completely, he got to know her better,according to Ronit initially it was more like a debate- Marry or not, but then Neelam finally said "U Have to marry" and later life became soo beautiful!
They shared the incidence when aador was about to be born, but she wasnt breathing just after her birth, her nose was also not in its normal position. But just about 3 days time everything was fine, nose came back to its proper position!! They both thanked god for his grace on their daughter.
Ronit said Neelam's a better spouse compared to him, while Neelam had to say that Ronit's an extremely caring n loving daddy to aador!!
They shared another beautiful moment when they were at GOA on a 31st Dec night, they planned to go to the beach but the main road was full of ppl, so they climed some boundary wall and tried to take another route to the beach.On their way it was 12:00 midnight, they were in and all dark place with No one around them, and firworks started just then, it seemed to them that all those clebrations were meant for them!!! They enjoyed the moment to its full!!

Then came Neelam's surprise- Day 1: Neelam went to Babul Supriyo's house as she planned to learn and a Bengali song and sing it for Ronit!!!! She practised REALLY hard, and also the fact that she doesnt know Bengali, she only understands the lingo a lil but cant speak!! But her dedication was BANG ON, According to Babul she was pronouncing the words all correct and her beat was kool too!!! Neelam recorded the song and took it with her for practice!!!

Day 2: She came all prepared, she sang the song without seeing the lyrics too, she said she practised the song nearly 100 times!! Then she said, Practicing without letting anyone know, hiding her walkman, etc was really exciting!! She felt ALL Bengali that moment and appreciated the culture!!!
Finally the day arrived, Neelam took utmost care that the place was decorated very nicely ( Bong style) , Ronit's Mom, their little daughter, Babul all came!!! Finally Ronit arrived, the lights were turned off- just as he came Neelam switched on the lights and did a lil arti and asked him to come inside!! Then Neelam called everyone outside, and Ronit was veryy happy to see them all- his mom, daughter, brother-in-law Deepak, his friend Vivek Mushran ( he called him mushie---soooo sweetly)!!! Then came the MAJOR surprise, Neelam's song- She sang REAL beautifully!!! Ronit was sooo impressed, he had tears in his eyes- and that said it all How much he appreciated her efforts, he kissed her very lovingly!!! Aador seemed to enjoy lots on daddy's lap, and ronit talked to her like a kid!!!

Awwwwwww they are sooo sweet!!! Ronit luvs Neelam and his family sooo much!!! Same goes with Neelam!! They were simply AWSUM!!!!
Here's wishing u all the happiness sir, keep smiling, Luv u LOADS!!!!! 🤗

Edited by Ronit_Rulez - 18 years ago
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i m sorry 4 so late but ill rockz this hub 😆 😉

namste shaian ji asllam walekum 😆 😉
i l lsurely rock this hub 😆 n there will be no limit of tht ./shaian darling i read all ur rules i l lfollow them......i l lnever let u down i promise u tht ......if i do sumthing than u can give me punishmanet i m giving u ythis rite coz u r my sweetheart ..... 😳 n i can never giv this rite to everyone ....this rite is not 4 all ppeoles its 4 only sum of them n u r one of them .....well apart frm this i ll back n do rock thsi hub ..till than i m going 4 my operation..ok sweetie wekll its a nice idea tht u make a ronit club 😳 i m happy
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waoh sunny thnx 4 such a gr88 artical! 👏 👏 👏 hv u sum pics of them frm here!I luv them 3 soooo much!
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Welcum my luv.........welcum to the hub! 😳 😳 😳
Dazzler23 thumbnail
RONIT WAS OFFERED 4 VIRAASAT..................
Hey guys Ronit was offered for the role of RISHABH now played by AMAN VERMA!.Ronit has rejected the offer by sume reasons!Anyways RONIT ROY ROCKSSSSSSSS ALWAYS!!!
Edited by Ronitlover_4eva - 18 years ago
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
yh i wud luv to see taking up sum other show... but i think he took the right decision by not taking up rishabh lamba's role... i don quite like it!!! he's an out an out Bad man-rishabh lamba!
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

i'll try n get pics from the show for u-shaina:)
Dazzler23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

yh i wud luv to see taking up sum other show... but i think he took the right decision by not taking up rishabh lamba's role... i don quite like it!!! he's an out an out Bad man-rishabh lamba!

Ya sunny mayb u r right! But I think that Ronit always played very "guddie""guddie" roles and they all r awesom! But this can b a "polish"4 his those roles and carrer!.Wat u say!?
Dazzler23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

i'll try n get pics from the show for u-shaina:)

Thanx sunny u r a true brother!👏👏
Dazzler23 thumbnail
And ya 1 thing more to say that I hope Ronit will play a role of "Rohan" in the same VIRAASAT..!!! IT WIL B LUVLY!