Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I du not like my baby wid that fat cow πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I lile him wid Tisca-shweta 😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shaina!! Amali!! Noori!! Pinky!! Jaan!! Dola!! Ria!!

I am SO sorry I am late people! But nowawdays I just dont get to login:(((
Hmmm!!

So what?! Let's rock this all up totally!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

TELE TIDBITS

Rohit wishes Surveen wanted to marry him not Ronit

Looks like the typical filmi story of one brother sacrificing his love for the other doesn't apply in real life! According to Rohit Roy, if the grapevine is true that the 'hot' Surveen Chawla said that she wants to marry his brother Ronit, then it has upset him no end. He'd rather she wished to marry the younger Roy boy and not
the older one. That's not all, Rohit also confesses that if he weren't married, he would date another pretty young thing Jennifer Winget, who is apparently in love with him and asked his wife Manasi to introduce him to her. Well, Rohit is surely enjoying the attention of the nubile nymphets, but we wonder how wife Manasi reacts to all this!
Dazzler23 thumbnail
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............
wats happening............???
Oh GOD................my Ronit Boy!!!
πŸ˜†
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Which of the hair style suits Ronit sir the most?
Images........
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/ronitfan1/r1.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/ronitfan1/mt.jpg
madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

SOME ARTICLES ON RONIT ROY

BENGALI ACTOR RONIT ROY TELLS ROBIN ROY WHY BALAJI GAVE HIM HIS BREAKS

"Jab balaji ho saath, to kya hai baat! Ireally don't know how Mihir Viraani happened to me. I was doing three serials for Ekta, suddenly one day I got a call and I was told to get ready for the role. That's it Achanak.

" Till date I don't know why Indra Kumar was dropped. It was a policy decision, I suppose.

Tv happened to me after I realized that I was no longer saleable as far as films were concerned. Currently I am doing three serials for Ekta namely kasauti ….. , kyunki and kamaal."

With success on the small screen Ronit had to part with few things which were close to his heart like his wavy hairstyle and his lover boy image. Ronit now has a sturdier body with better biceps.

"I was a fitness freak forever."

This probasi mumbai based bong has done a few films in kolkata. Asked about the secret caller in kyunki… Ronit Mihir Viraani says:

"Please keep watching the serial, bahut kuchh lafda hone hain, aagle ek do mahine ke andar sab clear ho jaayega

madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

"I'm a happily married man now"

A knock on his hotel room door is met by a welcoming voice. Once inside, the unzipped bags, and a fresh garland on the dressing table testifies that this man has just walked into this city. Yet there is no sign of fatigue on Ronit Roy's face. "Do you want some masala chai?" he offers even before a formal introduction.

Indeed this man, who after Jaan Tere Naam got lost, is presently making life as a small screen icon. "Both my characters Rishab Bajaj and Mihir Viraani are rocking," he says. But that's not the only thing that's keeping this ladies' darling happy these days.

He's just got married for the second time with long-time friend Neelam and asserts that no one could take better control of his life than she. "We will complete a month of married life on January 25 and I can already say that if God gives me a chance to choose my life partner, I'll always choose her."

Ask him about his workfront and he says, "I've got a few film offers but I don't want to talk about them now." But what he does want to share is his next television project Ajnabee where he plays a really bad man. "But no matter what character I play, I hope my fans will like my work," he signed off.

jaan1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi ronitians, hey what is this article about surveen, did she say so??? and what is all this gossip about ronit and jenifer... comeon, he is not such a type, he seems too good and he is, right...
Dazzler23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaan1234

hi ronitians, hey what is this article about surveen, did she say so??? and what is all this gossip about ronit and jenifer... comeon, he is not such a type, he seems too good and he is, right...

Relax.........Ronit is a gentelman!He coul'nt du any thing cheep like this and I think there iz nothing bwn theses 3!!!.Its only just gossip!

But if it iz true...........may b Surveen Or Jenifer startes to lyke him!as a gud freind!Media wants a chance babes.............relaxπŸ˜‰

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
MEIN aa gayiiiiiiiiii HOON! lol.

Let's Partay, and Celebrate Ronit Roy πŸ˜†