Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
UPDATE OF KZK DATED 22-06-06
DISCLAIMER:
Anu fans, don't bash me...I love the guy, but after watching today's episode even you will admit that there is a height to stupidity...when innocence becomes outright naivety, it is a little hard to digest.

Well, they just seem to be getting worse and worse...I wouldn't bother to watch today's ep except for the lil Prem-Issh comedy scene about halfway through.

We start with Anu strangling the life out of the dude who tells him that Prem told him to do everything against Doris...on the other side, Prem is talking to some guy outside room 305 (not 105 as previously). The guy says that he did not call Prem, he lives there alone. Prem is frustrated; he says that the guy called him and changed the room number from 105 to 305.

Back to Anurag and he laments that he can't believe that Prem could do such a thing. Uh...well, don't believe it then...it's that simple. The guy says that Prem wants to destroy the whole family and to take back his company and property - that is why he is acting like this...it is revenge..

The guy says that if you don't believe me, check out this bag - it has 5 lakhs in it....so what? Do the 5 lakhs have Prem's face on them? Or maybe they sing a song when you pick them up? Anybody could have 5 lakh rupees....what does that prove?

Evidently a lot; Anu opens the bag and his shak is "confirmed" - it was Prem...
He tells the guy that he tried to play with the life of an innocent girl and he won't spare him. The guy says that he was only doing what he did for money...well, by that logical, so was Prem...should he be left off too? The guy makes some crap about his mother being very ill...now there's a dialogue I haven't heard before...oh wait...except in about a thousand Hindi movies...

The guy says that I have to pay for my mother's medical bills, but your own son is doing such a thing to you, so what is my fault in this? Oh, I could name a few things...

Saint Anurag, the paradigm of naivety and gullibility (is that a word?) starts sobbing (well, no, not really) and writes the guy a GODDAMN cheque! What? You fool? Evidently money grows on a special Basu Tree hanging outside his house...he's perfectly happy to go about squandering it by giving it to idiotic layabouts wherever he goes...I'm sorry, but what a fool Anurag has turned out to be....he'll believe anyone but his own son...if his reasons for not believing Prem are that he has lied to them previously....well, this guy is hardly an epitome of truth, now is he? But no, no one ever has any problems disbelieving their own children over strangers...is there any wonder that Prem wants revenge?

By the way, what was the point of writing him a cheque when clearly there was 5 lakhs of hard cash lying on the bed?

The guy makes off with Anu's hard-earned money (well, Moloy Basu's hard-earned money, at any rate; Anurag doesn't seem to have done much to procure it...he's even stopped going to work...)

On the other side, the guy has closed the door on Prem, leaving him confused...why did someone call him only to not meet him? Poor baby....he doesn't know what's waiting for him when he gets home...

Anurag cries again about how he can't believe what Prem did...you know what Anurag, there's a very simple solution if you can't believe something - DON'T. Its that easy...

Mukti and Anurag leave towards the car and Mukti tells him to complose himself. He wonders how he can do that when such a thing has happened with his child, blah blah blah. They leave, only to have Prem coming out a second later.

BEST SCENE - If you can, watch ONLY this

He is about to get in his care when he hears someone calling his name. It is Issh. Now, I wonder what she's doing here? So does Prem...she tells him that she was at the mall opposite (Oh...of course! Silly me! How convenient...Prem says ok, bye and makes to leave

She says that they can both go home together...he says WHAT? He tells her that she said she doesn't like to put people out of their way and that she can grab an auto...so...grab an auto, says the perfect gentleman

She gets confused, and then says that she has to go to his house to meet Prerna anyway (convenient that; Prem and Debo will reach home in time to see Mukti and Anurag detailing everything they saw...leading to another PM misunderstanding and confusion...which is what Issh wants )

He tells her that he is going to office, not home; she can grab a taxi and go home herself. Prem, I love you! He tries so hard to shake her off...I bet if it were Mukti , he would not let her go home in an auto - even if the pretext was that he wanted to see her suffer...

Issh tells him that he can't leave in the car because the tyre is punctured....amazing...the amount of coincidences there are today! Not...idiot must have slashed the tire herself with her long witch's nails...she says that now they both have to go together...Prem looks scared: in an auto? But what about my reputation? She drags him very reluctantly along...

They pass an auto stand where the drivers are fawning over Issh again...Prem is walking along behind, very scared at the prospect of actually sitting in an auto...eventually they get into one and drive off.

Jhalak Dikhlaja is playing in the auto...Prem is very cramped...aww, I think this is his first time in an auto! sweetie....so cute!

They atop at a traffic light and a car full of girls stops next to them. Prem tries to hide his face and the girls leer and gape, unable to believe their eyes...wow, this must be a record...Prem must know every single girl in the entire city! Eventually they start up again and Prem tries to get the lovestruck driver to turn the music off and face forwards when he drives...he does neither...the wheel hits a rock, causing Issh to fall into Prem's lap and they look at each other for a second before she starts her "Issh" again...

End Scene.

Now, back at Bajaj House, Jeevan (MUkti's dad) and Birju Kaka are bringing down Doris and Tushar's suitcases....Bajju looks at them helplessly and starts demanding that Prerna stop them from leaving...you can see the pain and tears in his eyes, despite his anger with Tushar...Prerna says that he too can stop them both. Bajju says that he can stop his son but not that girl; Prerna says that his son is not only his son anymore, but someone's husband, and that he can't be expected to tolerate his wife's insults all his life. She says that he has made her give her word (her kasam) and now she cannot say a word to stop him. But Rishu can still stop him...

They come down the stairs and take their leaves - Tushar apologises to his dad for the badtameezi and says that the trust is shaken in their relationship...but still they both love each other and there is no doubt in that. This is his attempt at saving that love. He takes and Rishu gives an aashirwad. Doris is about to take one when Rishu stops her there...he turns around, the tears and dard plainly visible...

Doris and Tushar take their leave from Prerna, who gives Doris some kangan that she had specially brought for her...she says that Doris is first her daughter, then her bahu...she puts the kangan on Doris.

She says that the kangan represent this family's trust and that they should keep it safe. She hugs them both, all the while looking at Rishu, wondering if and when he will turn around and stop his children from leaving.

The episode ends with Prerna still looking at Rishu's turned back.

============================================================ ======================================================thnx to "psawyer"

Dazzler23 thumbnail
UPDATE OF KSBKBT DATED 22-06-06LEAP 2 - EPISODE 12

"LOVE RE-CONFIRMED AND EVIL STARTS TO WORRY"

Ba, Kishna and KT are talking when Mihir comes in and says that they need to leave right now as Mohini has had an accident and they need to take her to the doctor. Ba is worried and KT says that she will get her Ba right away. Meanwhile, Meera tells Mohini that she will not lose and leaves. Meera comes and says that they must leave as the bus has arrived and all leave. Meera is relieved.

Outside, Manthan is sad that they have to leave this early as he wanted to teach the "stupid" girl some lesson as she insulted him in front of everyone. Bhoomi says that he must forget about that and leave on the call of Tanya. On the bus, Ba recounts how the plant Tulsi has been given to her and Meera is listening. Meera thinks that she will make sure that everything about Tulsi is forgotten in that house.

KT comes back with Tulsi and is surprised to see that they have left. Tulsi says that they must be in a hurry and sees the idol of Krishna. KT says that this was something that the old lady wanted to give as a return gift of the plant Tulsi. Tulsi gets all emotional and recognizes the model and says that she is happy to get it and is sad not to meet the pious lady who gave it and thinks that maybe there is a chance for her to meet her in that house in the future.

Mihir gets lost in thoughts about Tulsi on the bus.

The priest comes and informs Tulsi that he is happy that KT has graduated and wants to see her progess even further in life. Tulsi is happy and KT comes giving news that she has gotten a scholarship to do her MBA at the top institution in the country. Tulsi is very happy and learns that her friends have also gotten the chance to attend the same college. Tulsi is skeptical and KT informs her that the college is in Mumbai. Tulsi is shocked and refuses to listen more and declares that she will not attend the college in Mumbai at any cost and leaves. KT is disturbed and the priest is confused.

The Viranis are back home and Meera is upset to see that Tulsi is alive. Meera says that for the past 20 years, she has taken control of the entire house, but Mihir is not hers yet and tells to Mohini that it is possible that Tulsi might come back and vows to execute a plan that makes Tulsi not come back and makes people not invite her back in the house. Mohini smiles and leaves.

Meera is in red clothes wearing the same bridal dress that Tulsi wore and is sitting in Mihir's room. Mihir comes and he is shocked. Meera says that it has been a long time and her love for him has never ended and she wants to become his wife and tries to hug him when Mihir pushes her away and re-establishes his love for Tulsi by declaring that Tulsi is the only woman in his life and throws away the sindoor and leaves. Meera starts to cry.

The priest tries to persuade Tulsi to let KT go to Mumabi as it is her life and her destiny might be calling her there. Tulsi is all teary and agrees to follow the priest's advice. Tulsi informs KT of the news and KT is very happy. KT says that soon she will get Tulsi to come over there as well. Tulsi says that she has had many nightmares there and will not come. KT thinks that there is something there in Mumbai that is a part of Tulsi and vows to bring her there.

============================================================ ============================================================ ==thnx to "shriman"

Dazzler23 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dazzler23 thumbnail
EKTA'S BENGALI FIXATION:RONIT ROY & MONI ROY!

By: Upala KBR
June 22, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Ekta Kapoor
On August 7, Ekta Kapoor will launch her new serial, Kasturi on Star Plus. The new daily soap drama will be based on the life of a simple girl, Kasturi Chatterjee, who gets married to a boy from a rich Marwari family.

Kahaani Kasturi ki

Says Ekta says, "Kasturi is about a small town girl living on the outskirts of Kolkata. It's an interesting, warm love story spanning generations with a traditional yet modern approach."

Ekta promises that this poor girl-rich boy love saga will be different from Balaji's other shows, "There is freshness as far as the characterisation goes. Kasturi is a simple girl next door who has very small demands from life and comes from a very poor family. She gets married into a rich family.

The line of the serial goes — 'Everyone should have a dream as dreams come true, but be careful about what you dream as dreams come true...' The peg of the show after the 18th episode does a 360-degree turn."

Romancing Kolkata

The show will be shot in Kolkata, Ekta reveals, "We will shoot in one of the havelis out there and at Kalighat and Howrah Bridge. I had last shot for Kahani Teri Meri and Kasautii Zindagii Kay in Kolkata. The Bengali connection has happened once again."

The cast of Kasturi hasn't been finalised yet, but auditions are on right now, "Though Kasturi Chatterji will be a fresh face, you can look forward to an assortment of fresh faces and some very powerful well-known actors."

Strong screenplay

Kapoor hopes that Kasturi will click with the masses, as she feels they are the prime targets for a show like this, "Because the serial has a very strongly rooted screenplay which will hit home with the aam janta. In spite of having grand sets, we will keep the show as real as possible. Kasturi will be realistic and simple like Kkusum."

What's with the Bengali obsession? First the Basus in Kasautii and now the Chatterjees in Kasturi. Ekta laughs, "Yes. What to do? The Roys — Ronit Roy and Moni Roy (Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi) and Bengalis have become a permanent fixture in my life. They are in my kundalis!"

Edited by Ronitlover_4eva - 18 years ago
Dazzler23 thumbnail
MY PERSONAL REVIEW ABT KZK EPISODE DATED 22-06-06

I donno that Y Anu is so foolish...!!! The foolish of the centuary that anyone wil cum and make him a fool!The funniest scene was Prem & debonita were in AUTO!
And the Auto driver ws trying to "Patao" Debonita ther he played a song" Jhalak dikhla ja........"
Prem was trying to cover himself frm his Girl freinds!!!whu were in car!!!..............Then Debo said that Auto driver"Bhayya"..................

Any ways Rishu was in tears yesterday.........He was unhappy and very sad that Tushar iz leaving a house!I was fwwling really very bad for my chweeetoo! But RONIT'S acting was OUSOM!!! AWESOME!!!Oh my baby ROCKES AS ALWAYS!!!
Dazzler23 thumbnail
MY PERSONAL REVIEW ABT KSBKBT EPISOD DATED 22-06-06

The singal scene I luved in the whole episod was Mihir confesseshis pure luv 4 tulsi INFRONT OF MEERA!!! It was lovly!!!! Mihu baby rulezz!!!.Meera was also lukking beautiful and preety on the otherside of her "Seerat"!!!
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

MT didnt meet in Haridwar... 😭 I just hope we dont have to wait for ages to see them meet!
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Ya Sunny u r right man....My 2 pridictions were true! Alas the gud one was a dream............!!! 😭 anyways.......my 2 pridiction of yesterday MT will NOT meet,cums true! And I hope tht they 2 wil together soon!and tht evil Meera wil not b sucseed in her evil planes!!!!
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaar after watching todays episode i was thinking y this all happned wid 😭 😭 😭 was unfair 😭 yaar anu basu.......******* isko too chodo 😕 he dnt jhave any work ...waise prem dailogue was good ki inka bina kabhi episode kabhi khatam nahi hotaa 😕 😆 .......

yaar y bajju beat him 😕 😆 prerna as mother india ko marne dete....this time i dnt think so prem is wrong... 😭
Dazzler23 thumbnail
KSBKbt VDO UPDATE FOR DATED 23-06-06 IS

http://www.zippyvideos.com/2067262935435026/kyunki_saas___ju ne_23__part-1/

http://www.zippyvideos.com/5233910715435146/kyunki__saas__ju ne_23__part-2/