Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
MAIN POINTS OF ksbkbt 4 DATED 21-06-06

hey guys i know the excitment is too much to know wht happned so i always as my frnds in india who watch it so i'll post some point of todays episode

* meera gets the dream tht tulsi n mihir meet each other...

*thn meera tries to find out from a pandit where tulsi lives n tells mohini abt all this.

* kisna n baa go to meet KT n tulsi to thnk for giving tulsi plant to thm but only KT is at home n tulsi is not there

*mohini acts like her leg has got fracture and meera says to family tht lets go back n all r ready to go whn mihir says tht baa n kisna have gone to meet a female let me go n get thm

and thas it i hope u like the points but i have also not watched the epsiode myself yet

Dazzler23 thumbnail
A VERY VERY THX TO LOVLY ANGLE 4 POINTS & UPDATE WRITER 4 SUCH AN AWESOME UPDATE! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Dazzler23 thumbnail
My personal review abt KSBKBT epi. 21-06-06
Guys the episode was awesome & Mihu baby was lukking sooooooooo chweeeeeeeet! but that meera has stolen my pridiction! 😭 😭 😭 mere Mihu k peechay padi hai...........Mere Mihu ko rulati hai.........aur meri hi pridiction ko chorri karti hai!!! 😭
Edited by Ronitlover_4eva - 18 years ago
Dazzler23 thumbnail
THE CHARACTER THAT CHANGED MY LIFE ...............

Who? Ronit Roy
Why? For tackling his kasauti with panache

When his debut film Jaan Tere Naam celebrated a silver jubilee, film editor Ronit Roy decided to chase a filmi career. He probably did not expect the duds and thuds to follow.

Aadha Inteqaam, Tehqiqat and Bomb Blast later, Rohit was running a security agency. As he said, "Some films were wrong, some people were wrong." But Kasauti Zindagi Kay was just right, and Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu, even better.

The roles of snow-haired Mr Bajaj and the perplexed Mihir Virani respectively, earned him successive Best Actor awards, fans, respect and acclaim A-list filmstars command. Some things β€” read flops β€” happen for the best.
Dazzler23 thumbnail
KZK VDO LINK FOR 22-06-06

for part 1 is

http://www.zippyvideos.com/3621759035425956/kzk__june_22nd_p art-1/

http://www.zippyvideos.com/3869652485425976/kzk___june_22nd_part-2/

aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronitlover_4eva

Welcum my luv.........welcum to the hub! 😳 😳 😳

wow u said luv😳yes now i m here after my grand operation now its my entry 4 all my lovers😳

aadorboseroy thumbnail
hey thnx shaina 4 all da info u r doing suc aha ahrdwork on this lets rock this hub 😳
aadorboseroy thumbnail

Word Count: 1

aadorboseroy thumbnail
in today episode they saw rish uin tears.....yaar y they r creating his life hell........y dnt ekta solve this dorrie chapter...sumtimes i felll she is poistive sumtimes i feel she is negative
Dazzler23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aadorboseroy

in today episode they saw rish uin tears.....yaar y they r creating his life hell........y dnt ekta solve this dorrie chapter...sumtimes i felll she is poistive sumtimes i feel she is negative

same here yaar! My Rishu was crying a true GENTLEMAN! He was trying to cover his tearz..........!!! Oh my baby! was choooooooo chweeeeeeeeeetttttttt!!!