Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ronit Roy
First Impression:

It was years back when the initial promos of my film Jaan Tere Naam started on television.
Me on TV:I still remember how I would watch TV for hours waiting for the promos to apear, and when they did, I used to get really excited.

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mihu is the Chwweeetest u see:) 😳 😳
Dazzler23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Mihu is the Chwweeetest u see:) 😳 😳

I know.........hes

Sunny can I giv the image here....frm yahoo!

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Which image yaar??!!??!! R u talking abt any pic?? If so u can always give!!
Dazzler23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Which image yaar??!!??!! R u talking abt any pic?? If so u can always give!!

sunny mera damag kaam nahin kar raha! vdos likhna that images likh diya............mere ko RONITIAN HUB se jalousi ho ra hai!😆
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

yaar... but all of us already have those vids... so i guess drop this idea...!!! i juz dont want u to get into any trouble... the kind of jhamela that recently happened regarding vids!!!
but if u still wish to put em up here...juz mention who provided the vids:)
Dazzler23 thumbnail
O.K sunny............its so nice of u yaar!
Dazzler23 thumbnail

VDO LINKS FOR KZK DATED 21-06-06 ARE:

PART 1

http://www.zippyvideos.com/2766323085419596/kzk_june_21_part

PART2

http://www.zippyvideos.com/2545722255419646/movie

ENJOY

THNX TO NILAPATEL4 THE LINKS!

Edited by Ronitlover_4eva - 18 years ago
Dazzler23 thumbnail
UPDATE OF KZK FOR 21-06-06 IS

Scene starts with Prem calling out Mukthi loud. When she comes, he asks if she had selected the dress. She says "Haan, Magar". He stops her abruptly and says " Magar kya Mukthi, I know u r angry with me, but doesnt mean that u screw up my program. I hate people who mix up personal n professional work." Debo interrupts and says "Leave it, wat ever u select I will wear" Gary is watching all these. Prem selects that same Handkerchief. Debo says she will wear that. Mukthi is shocked and Gary says "Crazy women" and leaves. Mukthi is about to leave, Prem calls her again, she stands still. (Prem facing her back) . He continues to scold her and says that she is ineffiiecnt. He came to know wat she told to Tushar. And says "he doesnt have to give her any explanation, as he says knows that he didnt do anything like that with doris". Mukthi starts to leave. Prem calls her again but she doesnt stop, she leaves the place crying. Prem comes out of the building and is upset for scolding Mukthi and kicks his car. Jus then Debo enters and fires the situation...Prem says her that "he doesnt want to talk it abt esp Mukthi". Debo holds his arms and looks at her puzled, jus then Mukthi sees both from far and Debo says sorry for interfering in his personal maters. He asks her to call him Prem herafter. Prem leaves.

Debo enters Basu family and says everything and says Poor Prem, Mukthi put blame on him infront of his family. Mohin says Prem shud be in basu's house. Anurag abt to leave to Prerna house to say that everything is going wron but Sam stops him saying that its their personal problems. Debo hears their conversation.

Prem n Mukthi in a meeting. Prem gets a call from that guy who came to doris yesterday. If Prem gives him 5 lakhs he will say who sent him. Prem wants to know who that is , so he takes his address. Mukthi overhears everything and tries to follow him. In the middle, she sees Anurag and they both leave....

Tushar comes home nad says doris that they r leaving the house in the evening. Prerna tries to explain and but he will not listen and Bajaj is shown as sad.....

Most thrilled part is here now,

Prem heads towards the room 105, he gets call frm that villain asking him to come to room no 101, he passes 105 room and continue walking. Anurag n Mukthi arrives and infront of the room they show that guy talking to another dressed same as Prem (they show that fake Prem from back.)They close their door. Anu n Mukthi shocked and Anu knocks the door, when the guy opnes he shouts anurag basu, The fake prem starts running thru the window. When Anurag asks Prem to stop. Anurag holds that guy and asks him who is behind this. He says Prem...he came here to guve him 5 lakhs.

Anurag n Mukthi shocked n Episode ends.

Dazzler23 thumbnail
mY PERDONAL REVIEWS ABT THE KZK EPI 4 21-06-06
I think it was a bigggg blunder,and a bore episode!And I hate that "ISSSSSSSHHHHHHHH"DEBONITA 🤢 🤢
And MOHINI BASU ia the 1ever person I want to kill as Rishabh is the man who gave his name to the "SAPUTS"OF BASU FAMIY and besides this she has to thnkful to him ....is saying that watever..afterall Rishabh is not a reall father of Prem............
Idiot ppl! 😡 😡 😡