Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
lima u didn't give us the next choice..well i m giving..
ash in ashtray or ash in bollywood... 😆 😆
komalash thumbnail
sumesh it will be gd if we complete 150 pages...n then open a new fc...

n listen can i upload the pix on imageshak n save the links on ms word n then while making the first page of fc can i copy paste the link frm ms word to the forum...
is this can be done...coz if while making thw fiorst page my internet cracks up then i would hav to do the whole thing again..so tell me can this be done?
komalash thumbnail
sumesh it will be gd if we complete 150 pages...n then open a new fc...

n listen can i upload the pix on imageshak n save the links on ms word n then while making the first page of fc can i copy paste the link frm ms word to the forum...
is this can be done...coz if while making thw fiorst page my internet cracks up then i would hav to do the whole thing again..so tell me can this be done?
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ash in My GODHHHH same answer which Vivek oberoi said in Koffee with karan though question is little diff here !!

Regarding pics U can save all those URL hot links for forums(1) in a notepad & post together !!!

we will surely make 150 before monday dont worry !!!
sumesh thumbnail

Ash-Abhishek romance in public!

Horoscope trouble, Big B's denial and lately media speculation.... Abhishek-Aishwarya romance has survived all the troubles and now flourishing in Chennai.

The two seem to be enjoying their shooting stint in the southeren city for Mani Ratnam's Guru where they made their public appreance after a long gap.

Oblivious to any media attention, they visited the cancer ward of a local hospital where they spent time with the children. Just after their return from IIFA in Dubai the two were spotted at Sathyam Cinemas in Chennai where they watched two back-to-back films, Mission Impossible 3 and X Men 3.

A spokesperson from Sathyam Theater said "Ash and Abhi came to the cinema hall and were excited to watch both the films. They didn't inform us in advance about coming to the theater, but in spite of this the crowd did not mob them."

Ash and Abhi were accompanied by six bodyguards who surrounded them at all times. Some audiences approached them for autographs after the film and they willingly obliged.

The spokesperson of the theater also claimed "The cinema hall was full and we only had tickets in the H row, but they made no fuss about it."

The two were also seen eating fast food at the city's Subway outlet.

Looking at their outings, they seem to be together and very much in love with each other.
sumesh thumbnail

John and Bipasha - It's Over!

While John and Bipasha continue to deny rumours of their split, according to a source the couple seems to be having some serious problems.

According to the latest buzz the cracks began appearing in their relationship since April when John was shooting in Afghanistan for his film Kabul Express.

At that time Bipasha was shooting in Rio for Dhoom 2. She was very disturbed and everyone thought that it was because it was beacuse of John.

Says a close source "One day after having a conversation with John over the phone, the bong actress simply broke down and began weeping profusely. She confided in Abhishek Bachchan with whom she shares a close friendship."

As Abhishek also shares a good rapport with John he did call him up to sort things out. In fact, Ash too felt bad for Bipasha.

However recently when the actor took off for a month long tour on a worldwide concert, he barely called Bipasha. Whenever Bips questioned him for not calling her, he would give the excuse of not being able to get through.

Rumour has it that John was going out with another pretty lass quite often while on the tour.

Recently too it was claimed that John and Bips had a huge public argument after which both of them have not spoken to the other. But John has denied the rumours of their break up and Bipasha too refuses to comment on such rumours.
sumesh thumbnail
OK seems no one here me signing off

byeeeeeeee
sp_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

mein yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan......😃

komalash thumbnail
classdiva this fanclub is abt to reach 150 pages n any thread which reaches 150 pages is closed by the mods...so i will be making the fanclub 2 then...dun worry we will rock there too....
komalash thumbnail
we hav to finish 150 pages today coz i will be opening fan club 2 tomorrow....i hav almost done wht i wanted to be on the first page of fc 2...i hopt that u'll all like it...well i m signing off rite now i'll be here in the evening...

c ya 😛