Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umrao_jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
This is awesome... Iwanna join e club too!!!

I simply luv da pics...
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx jaan...c'mon in n have fun 😉
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
Bhumicka Singhh's Aishwarya connection

By IndiaFM News Bureau, April 4, 2006 - 05:30 IST

Bhumicka Singh is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Dharmesh Darshan's Aap Ki Khatir. She happens to be the daughter of Hari Singh, Aishwarya Rai's secretary. She has always looked up to Rai as her idol. More so, because of her close association with the actress.

Bhumicka was discovered while she was strolling across Mumbai's Carter Road area. Dharmesh Darshan spotted her and before she knew it she had bagged the role. When the actress in the making told Ash about this development, Ash congratulated her. She was very supportive and even gave her a talk about the importance of hard work.

As a child, Bhumicka was inspired by Madhuri Dixit. She is a trained Kathak dancer and has also done a formal course in acting from Kishore Namit Kapoor.

SOURCE: http://indiafm.com/news/2006/04/04/6946/index.html
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
Aishwarya meets her Melbourne fan who suffers from cancer

Bollywood star Aiswarya Rai recently performed at the Common Wealth Games at Melbourne to support the Indian teams participating in the event. The whole world was interested in watching her perform live at the event. While she did that, on her visit to Melbourne Ash also took some time out to do something really sweet.

Pallavi, an Indian who is born and brought up in Melbourne is fan of Bollywood. Pallavi suffers from Cancer. She was a part of Shaimak Davar's troupe which performed at the Common Wealth Games but due to health problems, she had to walk out of it. Pallavi always wanted to meet Aishwarya Rai, whom she adores very much. It was her dream of long time, which did come true. When Aishwarya reached Melbourne for her performance, she personally met Pallavi and spent a lot of time with her. As soon as Aishwarya reached the venue where they had planned the meet, she hugged Pallavi, who had become extremely fascinated about meeting her favorite star in person. The two spent quality time talking about various things. While Ash also signed some autographs for her, Pallavi was also sweet enough to give Ash some gifts.

After the meet, Pallavi seemed so happy and satisfied that she couldn't find words to describe her feelings. Pallavi described Ash as a very genuine and kind person. Of course the admiration of her beauty also came from Pallavi. But apart from that she claimed her to be very sweet person. The two talked casually about things while Ash also kept enquiring about how Pallavi's health, as she is going through a treatment.

Pallavi's mother who was also present when Ash met her daughter said that Aishwarya encouraged Pallavi and made her believe that things will be fine. She gave her daughter lot of encouragement and hope for which she is very grateful to Ash.

There have always been occasions when Bollywood stars have done some noble deeds. Whenever possible, most Bollywood personalities try their best to meet and spend time with their special fans who adore them so much. Aishwarya's latest act just reemphasizes the fact that Bollywood does have a caring heart.

source: www.indiafm.com
popkurn thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Im totally in! Ash rockzzz!

Priya

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dikte

This is awesome... Iwanna join e club too!!!

I simply luv da pics...

Welcome to thsi fan club ...Keep posting !!! Enjoy !!!!

sumesh thumbnail
The Coke Ad Has A Digitally Slimmer Aishwarya ?

A slim and in-shape Aishwarya Rai is not the only striking thing about Coca-Cola's new('Thande Ka Tadka') ad campaign for the summer . Technology has played a big hand in making Aishwarya look slimmer and younger than she actually is ; in her new rustic look .

According to ad sources the "tadka"(seasoning) has been added by the team Tata Elxis who have 'digitally slimmed' her . Coca Cola admits that technology has played an important role in most of its ads this summer .

I too was wondering hw she become so slim ...HEr face was too small !!!
sumesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_luv_jay_sean

Im totally in! Ash rockzzz!

Priya

Welcoem to the ASH CLUB !!! KEEP POSTING & ENJOY !!!!😛

Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumesh

The Coke Ad Has A Digitally Slimmer Aishwarya ?

A slim and in-shape Aishwarya Rai is not the only striking thing about Coca-Cola's new('Thande Ka Tadka') ad campaign for the summer . Technology has played a big hand in making Aishwarya look slimmer and younger than she actually is ; in her new rustic look .

According to ad sources the "tadka"(seasoning) has been added by the team Tata Elxis who have 'digitally slimmed' her . Coca Cola admits that technology has played an important role in most of its ads this summer .

I too was wondering hw she become so slim ...HEr face was too small !!!

do u have the video to this AD???
0oanilo0 thumbnail
[COLOR=RED] ❤️ I LOVE AISHWARYA RAI ❤️ [/COLOR

I AM UR GREATEST FANNNNNNNNNNNNN
I LOVE YOU ASH