Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
First Look: Ash, the warrior

Aishwarya RaiAishwarya Rai's last outing at the international box office may not have enchanted audiences or critics, but the actress has put Mistress Of Spices well behind her.

Ash: I want more action films

Coming up for the actress is The Last Legion, a medieval action-adventure film starring Sir Ben Kingsley and Colin Firth.

Reports say the film's name has now been changed to The Enchanted Sword.

Here is what Ash looks like in the new film, likely to be released early next year.

http://in.rediff.com/movies/2006/may/08ash.htm
sumesh thumbnail

Next

Ash: I want more action films

Movie stars have always drawn attention. The fascination with Aishwarya Rai, however, takes on a life of its own. The star's career is at a stage where every move made is analysed by journalists, industry watchers and fans.

She makes news every time she is referred to as one of the most beautiful women in the world. She makes news even when she is not included in such lists. And she certainly draws attention when her shoot is interrupted because of an accident or minor health-related issue.

In her latest, Mistress Of Spices, Rai plays Tilo, owner of a spice shop in Oakland, CA, who uses the magical powers of Indian spices to help her customers. Gurinder Chadha -- who produced the film for her director husband Paul Meyeda Berges, has said that Rai has given her best performance yet.

In an email interview with Aseem Chhabra, Rai talked about the film and her other projects. Read on.

Source :

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2006/apr/26sld1.htm

sumesh thumbnail

Abhishek blasts Aishwarya Rai!

Already marred by the break up rumours, the relationship between Ash and Abhshek got a serious blow when Aishwarya's mom spoke about their relationship with media.

"I didn't know my daughter was a manglik until I read it in papers," she laughed while talking about the problem in their proposed alliance.

"We are all shocked at this false report. How can somebody lie so blatantly? Who had Aishwarys's kundali anyway? And why have they dragged her brother Aditya in all this. The poor guy is not involved at all."

But Bachchans were apparently not amused by Brinda Rai's remarks. We hear that Abhishek so upset with the entire episode that he called up Ash and gave her an earful.

An insider quotes Abhishek: "Make sure this doesn't happen again. I don't want any member of your family talking about me, us or my family. My family has always maintained a low profile when it comes to our personal lives and I'd like to continue that."

The tone was obviously harsh and the message was loud and clear. Poor Ash, however, is maintaining a low profile and doesn't want to comment on the entire controversy.
heart girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
DANG... aLIL BIT late but I m here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊 where are my partner memz?
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumesh

am here !!!

9. Aishwarya Rai fan club:- komalash, abhyvakil_1992, Dikte, malkanoor,heart girl

Hoep this members will join us soon...

we have time...

BTW I think better u 5 members add to chat thru msn or yahoo soon..

I will advise discussion either thru PM or chat...not here..U knwo there may eb some silent readers here !!!

i have alreadi pmed komalash ...if u have ideas then plz let us noe Sumesh!😊

sumesh thumbnail
Hi Heart gal !!!

Welcoem to ash club...Whst ur name !!! let me add u in front page !!!

Wow gr8 u Pmed Komal...I think u 5 member should add thru some chat messenger so that u guys can solve all issues very easily !!!

I wish I help u...I tried searching sometthign didnt get any good things !!

Anwyasy u gusy carry own !!! Am sure it will be best caption !!!
syreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi i am also a very big fan of ash. can i join the fan club plz?
Coz i really wanna be a part.
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumesh

Hi Heart gal !!!

Welcoem to ash club...Whst ur name !!! let me add u in front page !!!

Wow gr8 u Pmed Komal...I think u 5 member should add thru some chat messenger so that u guys can solve all issues very easily !!!

I wish I help u...I tried searching sometthign didnt get any good things !!

Anwyasy u gusy carry own !!! Am sure it will be best caption !!!

well i cant tell my name😳..shud i pm u too coz my caption was liuek the funniestπŸ˜† komalash will probably laugh!πŸ˜† ya i had bn visting this club but neva got time to join it! ASH ROCKS!πŸ˜›

sumesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: syreen

Hi i am also a very big fan of ash. can i join the fan club plz?
Coz i really wanna be a part.

Wow gr8...I will just edit ur name in first page !!!

u r always welcome to fan club !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

BTW u wanna join in contest too...read 31 page onwards !!!

5 members joined maximum & 7 members can join !!!

x-faiza-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww nyc pix of ash on da 1st page!