teenindia_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
HI SUMESH, HEY TREAT, REMEMBER TO VISIT PREITY MANIA
PICTURE:PREITY-ASH(PALS)

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice pics....anila angela & filmigirl !!!

Anyone want to join me in the discussion?

If Abhi marries Ash will they having good married life all will they split?

I seriosuly dont wanna see ash with abhi...She is old too also I wish she will marry non-filmi man !!
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumesh

Nice pics....anila angela & filmigirl !!!

Anyone want to join me in the discussion?

If Abhi marries Ash will they having good married life all will they split?

I seriosuly dont wanna see ash with abhi...She is old too also I wish she will marry non-filmi man !!

well....i want abhi to marry ash....they make a good couple....
but if u think abt ash's age...than.......yea...she is older than abhi so cant say if they'll be happy or not
sumesh thumbnail
Not onyl age....

If u see Ash is world famous & representing our country world wide....

I feel after marriage she will be more gone as house wife..Even if Abhi agreed to we know thsi industry people make so much gossips & stuffs to maek them split....

I still feel seh marry someone not in Bollywood industry...

popkurn thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well if they really do love eachother and think they can keep eachother happy then yea there marriage life will be great. But people also need to remember that "Age doesnt matter in love." Many people dont realize that. If they as a couple are happy then who are we to interfere hai na? Even though I dont think Ash and Abhishek make the greatest couple I still will support there every move :)

Priya

sumesh thumbnail
http://123india.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=10398

hI pRIYA teh new gossip si they split ...

Donno which is true....Still feel seh will be more good to marry some one not in bollywood industry as seh ahd already some linkups with sallu & Vivek.... πŸ˜•
77124 thumbnail
I agree, i dont think age matters. If Aish N Abhi wanan be togehther...go ahead.

Even if Aish is older than Abhihske.......she sure doesnt look like it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

If not.....go ahead LOL, Its their life, their choice!

As for the media, i dont know what to believe! BUT the website that said their getting married.......Is VERY RELIABLE!
77124 thumbnail
Aishwarya Update: April 30th

I have very reliable information on Aishwarya Rai. I will be giving you guys updates on her twice a month. My sources are undisclosed and they have regular contact with Aishwarya's agent. I hope you enjoy this months end update πŸ˜ƒ

Aishwarya's Projects:

Mistress Of Spices: (Released April 21st in UK and April 28th in India)
Yes this movie has released and FLOPPED! Reason? Aishwarya just doesnt want to promote the movie! Frankly speaking, there is no hype generated by this movie and Aish has hardly spoken about it!

The movie bought in a lousy $150,000......when the budget was $3Million! What A LOSS!

But Aishwarya fans need not to worry......Mistress Of Spices was a mere gap filler.........Its her project The Enchanted Sword That Will make heads turn.

The Enchanted Sword:
Releasing In Summer 2006
This is the movie that will make Aishwarya even more well known that she already is! In this movie Aishwarya Rai plays a princess warrior who fights. YES AISHWARYA RAI WILL BE SEEN IN FIGHTING SCENES WITH SWORDS! She will be kicking, punching, jumping and fighting with bad guys! Its like no other role she has done! and most importantly.......She is not playing an Indian........In this movie she is a Roman Princess........nothing to do with India.

To see the trailor:

Go to: http://www.firthissimo.it/download.asp#

Click On: Anteprima "L'ultima Legione"

A new window will open, go all the way down and the download link is down there. The only bad thing is...............its in Italien Language....so turn ur speakers off and just watch Aishwarya fighting.

Provoked:
Releasing June 2006
Official Website: http://www.provokedthemovie.com/
Provoked is a British movie that is made on the life of Kiranjeet Ahluwalia. Aishwarya is playing this character, and i must say, she will bring all awards for this movie, she is playing a abused woman who kills her husbands and goes to jail to be bullied!!!!!! Its going to be an amazing film, Many people have said this has to be Aishwarya's best acting! And after i watched the trailor......i have to believe it! Watch this movie........Its Aishwarya's finest performance!

These will be Aishwarya's 3 international projects for the year 2006. But wait..........its not over yet! Aishwarya Rai will be starring in a movie with Disney Pixar called "Rearranged" this movie will be shot next year. She is also going to be in Will Smith's Movie which will be shot later on. Not only that...Rumors are she may be in Rush Hour 3. Also projects like Choas will be finalizing as well. There could be as many as 5 Hollywood movies next year!!!!!!

Bollywood Time:
If you thought she is busy international YOUR WRONG......Her Bollywood Career is JUST AS HOT as her International:

1. Umrao Jaan: ( JP Dutta)
Starring: Shabana Azmi, Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchcan, Sunil Shetty
Releasing: Around June-July-August
This movie is a remake inspired from the famous classic Umrao Jaan which starred Rekha. Apparently Abhi and Aish have had amazing chesmitry and the director claims Aishwarya has performed remarkably!

2. D-2: Dhoom II (Adity Chopra and Sanjay Gavdhi)
Starring: Hrithik, Aishwarya, Abhishek, Bipasha Basu and Uday Chopra
Releasing: Diwali Time
Yes This movie is the sequel to Dhoom. Aishwarya is paired opposite Hrithik Roshan (FINALLY) and better yet.....they both have villain roles. Definatly a blockbuster and must watch!

3. GURU (Mani Ratnam)
Starring: Aishwarya, Abhishek, Vidya Balan, Mallika Sherawat and Madhavan
Releasing: Shooting Right Now (May) Releasing: December or Early Next Year
Mani Ratnam is back after Yuva! Incase you havent noticed all the hindi movies of aishwarya's i've listen up to now have Aish and Abhishek in themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4. Jodha Akbar (Ashutosh Gowarikar)
Starring: Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan
Releasing: In 2007
YESS Aish and Hrithik once again. So now we get tosee them together twice! Isnt that kool? I think they will make a lovely couple. This movie is histroical about Prince Akbar and all.

2 Big Hollywood Release and 4 big Bollywood Release. Aishwarya is truly a hardworking individual

Next year is going to be AS eventful as this year:

Here Are "Confirmed" Aishwarya's Projects fot 2007(Hollywood and Bollywood)
The Rebal (Ketan Mehta) Story on Rani Laxmabhai
Maharani Gayatri Devi (JP Dutta) True story on Mayarani Gayatri Devi of Jaipur
Will Smith's Movie
The Disney Production

Movies That Are Not Finalized But Happening:
Racing The Monsoons
Singularity
Choas
Windfall

RUMORED MOVIES:
Just Punjabi: Starring: Amitabh, Aishwarya, Abhishek and Sanjay Dutt
Suneel Darshan movie with Akshaye Kumar
Raj Kumar Santoshi Movie: With Ajay Devgan and Preity Zinta
Rush Hour 3: Opposite Chris Tucker

sumesh thumbnail
Shawn thanks for article....

If they r loving each otehr then its OK....

But no one delcared abt this !!!..

They seems going as arranged marriage more than move amrriage I feel !!!
sumesh thumbnail
WorldClassDiva u r always Welcome to thsi fan club !!!!

Thanks for the lovely pics !!!!...

Yes She will be success fule ...

I think her next film gonan release is mistress of spices !!!!

Many films like dhoom 3....umrao jaan....Guru....

Waiting for all...Last yr she had Shabd which was floap due to abd direction...

She overcome her presence with one song !!! KAJRARE !!!!!