harsha11001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I think the ending will show them together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If they both end up together its going to remind me of a show called Who's the Boss I don't know if any of u guys remember that for the longest time they were just friends and right before the show was going to end they got married.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think so...

because I belive there is another person (lady) who is introduced in the serial for mana's love life.

And they even tried that before and manas and simran decide that will remain friends.

I think friendship is important rather than spoiling their relationship.

Manna thumbnail
I think Manas and Simran look good together. Both of them are strong ( atleast the old Simran ) , they are positive and work for others well being. And Manas does look like the perfect husband material.
pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, manas is perfect for simran and vice versa. But as mentioned by someone, there is new character being introduced in astitva who will be probably manas's love interest (some lawyer -played by Tisca i think).

Jyotishna thumbnail

I think at the moment, Astitiva is getting a bit boring, they should move the story a bit faster. I really wanted Simran and Abhi to end up together. Lts see what happens. And yes Manas is a perfect husband material. Does anybody know his real name. I think he is very good looking too.😛

abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think his name is Harsh Chaya..

Ya, i agree that they should move a lil faster to retain viewer's interests.
patel thumbnail

Originally posted by: harsha11001

I think the ending will show them together.

Yes me too
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys. I don't think that Simran and Manas will get together. I think that she will be left alone, just like she is in the theme song. However, I really hope that they get married because they are perfect for each other.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jyotishna

I think at the moment, Astitiva is getting a bit boring, they should move the story a bit faster. I really wanted Simran and Abhi to end up together. Lts see what happens. And yes Manas is a perfect husband material. Does anybody know his real name. I think he is very good looking too.😛

His name is Harsh Chaya.He is married to 'Anandi' in real life.