Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey, cuz some1 pm me the ending of the ending of humsafar novel?? i wanna know how the novel ends..
also, just wondering, what do u guys want the ending of humsafar (drama) to be?? do u want khirad to forgive ashar...becuz really, it was his mom's main fault?? 😕
i, for one, don't want her to forgive ashar.. i want her to build her own independent career, and let ashar live alone...mostly becuz, in practical life, ashar is a jerk! and a jerk will always remain a jerk... plus, after all that khirad has been through, it really doesn't matter who the main culprit was - ashar, his mom, sara or khizar.. what matters is what happened... and those memories r hard to forget..
i feel a practical ending of the show wud be for khirad to maintain an independent life, and for ashar to regret his actions his whole life...
kinda how happened in mzzb...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
we all know whats in the novel cz either we've read it or read spoilers, so anyways there wud b 1 answer, but erm i think we all expect her to forgive him, and we all know she will 🤔
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whats the ending yaar, pm me plz! :$ :(
serendipity. thumbnail
i'll PM you :)
its almost 3:00 am. subah karti hoon :)
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think she forgave him, because she never said any such dialogue in the novel..
She just kinda went back to him..
And it's true, Ashar is a jerk, and you do hate him, yet at the same time u pity him too..
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want it to be a happy ending, we all know the reality and how practical life works
idk abt others but i watch dramas (real or unreal) for the sake of entertainment and i will have a bad day if the ending isnt happy lol
just saying..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

In the novel, she didn't forgive him, but she did return to him.

No idea how the show will end, I hope we see something beyond just what's mentioned in the book.
serendipity. thumbnail
she doesnt Forgive as in maine aapko maaf kiya types... but she does return to him n theyre crying in each other's arms which is theyre not literally confessing, but well, they do end up together... so i mean, i dunno how they dramatize it, but has GOT TO BE as intense as it seems 😍
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i had read the novel bt in drama i dnt knw wht khirad will do bt in novel at the end they were together
228398 thumbnail
can someone pm it to me to