Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

718075 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
718075 thumbnail
MANNU DI UPDATE KARO... MANNU DI UPDATE KARO...MANNU DI UPDATE KARO...
718075 thumbnail
MANNU DI UPDATE KARO... MANNU DI UPDATE KARO...MANNU DI UPDATE KARO... MANNU DI UPDATE KARO... MANNU DI UPDATE KARO... MANNU DI UPDATE KARO... MANNU DI UPDATE KARO... MANNU DI UPDATE KARO...
718075 thumbnail
MANNU DI UPDATE KARO... MANNU DI UPDATE KARO...
718075 thumbnail
PAGE 87 HO GAYA HURRAY...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...
shaani2209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
manu lo tera target pura hua...aur abhi bas 4:15 baje hai...7 baje tak wait...😡
hey dev va...
Edited by shaani2209 - 12 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron95

PAGE 87 HO GAYA HURRAY...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...

Hi5 tinky winky...
chandrimab05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like your ff . its good to read .so plz do n't discontinue.😭plz pm me next update
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys am back with the update I know am late but sorry was stuck up with studies... hope you all understand... Thanks a ton to sree and shanu for fulfilling my demand... love you two... aacha now start reading enjoy...

PART16

The morning rays disturbed his sleep... he slowly opened his eyes rubbing them... to find an angel sleeping besides him... she was looking so serene, so beautiful he couldn't stop himself from staring at her...

He slightly pushed the strand of hair covering her face softly with his fingers and tugged them behind her ear then he went upto her cheek and gave her peck first on her left cheek and then on her forehead... she slightly shifted and turned to the other side still in her sleep...

oohhh God isne toh kal itni saari pii li thi her head is going to burst as soon as she wakes up, i'll go and make some lemonade for her... he slowly gets up from the bed without disturbing her sleep and makes his way towards the kitchen...

In the Kitchen:

sw to himself: how could I??? how could I just lose myself last night... she was drunk enough... but me wat the hell was wrong with me... I hope she does not even remember a bit about yesterday night... I cant afford to lose her friendship not now whem i am so close to winning her love... *while making the lemonade*

Meanwhile

sharon woke up with a bad headache...

sh to herself: aahh this headache is going to kill me... wait were the hell am I?? and just then the all the moment from she being drunk after seeing swayam with some girl to to he offering her a lift then they coming to his house to sharon tearing his shirt asking for a kiss... the dance... the rain... the about to happen kiss... then she not letting swayam go and him sleeping besides her the whole night... rushed through her mind...

wait besides me the whole night.. she looked around and scanned the whole room but unsucessful in tracing swayam... where was he??? where the hell did he go...??? she got scared...

sh to herself: kal raat jo bhi hua... did I?? did I really mean it... means yes i like him but love do i really??? yes I can ofcourse give him a chance... he is best guy any girl would have wished for...

when suddenly her chain of thoughts were disturbed by a knock

sh: yes...??

swayam came in with some lemonade in a tray...

sh: swayam vo kal raat...

sw: sharon tumhe head ache ho raha hoga just have some lemonade you'll feel better...

she takes the glass from his hand in the proccess trying trying to hold his hand but he just his hand away... sharon was confused why was he behaving that way... she just gulped that lemonade...

sh: swayam vo kal raat jo bhi hua...

sw: sharon your dress is still wet... here you with these dry clothes just go and change...

sh: swayam why are you trying to avoid talking to me... what the hell is wrong with you

sw: sharon i know what you probably wanna say... i know you were drunk last night l... and dint even mean a single thing that tranpired between us last night... thats ok sharon... i wont tell anyone about last night but for that you dobt need to come all close to me and try and manipulate my feelings... i completely understand...

sh: *shocked* ooohhh toh yeh sab tumhari planning thi... you were just trying to use me last night... I thought we could seriously give this relationship between you and me a try but no... no I was wrong... I was so damn wrong...
you.. you just used me... I was... *tears flowing from eyes* I was nothing but a victim of your cheap fantacies nothing else...

and she just left from there leaving a totally hurt and equally shocked swayam behind...

I know you guys might be wanting to kill me but you forgot i can kabhi bhi show my true colours... hahahaha everyone mostly everyone knows howmuch i love to make them fight...

next update on page 97... enjoy till then... i want likes even if you dint like it and comments bhi chahiye...
Edited by manasie - 12 years ago
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update and thanks for the pm :D

Nikki <3