UPDATE UPDATE UPD
UPDATE UPDATE U
UPDATE UPDAT
UPDATE UP
UPDATE

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys m here with the update as i had promised ill give u all a big update on SwaRon anniversary... so here u all go... i hope this is big enough kyuki isse lamba me nahi likh sakti...

Thanks to Shanu... Nish... and Sree for completing my demand so that i could post the FF today... ok ab me apni bak bak stop karti hu enjoy... hope u all like it...

PART 15:

He could just not take his eyes off her… she was looking so beautiful… he had never seen such innocence on her ever before… he could just keep on staring at her for the whole night… how can someone so beautiful even exist and can be so close to him… he went more closer to her and made her wear the blanket… and went near her feet… he removed her high heels… which he thought might trouble her… and was going to keep them just then he felt sumone pull him so hard… that he lost his balance and landed exactly on top of Sharon…

Sw: Sharon ye tum kya??

Swayam tried to free himself but her grip was way to tight…. He knew she was drunk and did not want to do anything which she would regret the next morning… but hell she was so strong…. He failed… as he himself was not trying his best….

Sharon placed her finger on his lips… her touch was like a drug to him… he did not want her to leave him… damn he was losing whatever control he had gathered… if she kept doing all this it was gonna become hell difficult for him to control… he shooed off all those thought from his mind…. And again tried to free himself from her grasp…

Sh: swayam…??

Sw: haa bolo…

sh: hahaha me tumse zyaada stlong hu...

sw: aacha do u really think so?? *still struggling*

sh: haan kyuki me roz bournvita piti hu... :P

sw: aacha kalse me bhi piunga bas... ab toh muje chodo...

sh: aacha ill leave u... pehle yeh batao... tumne ye shirt kaha se li...?? *running her finger through his half open shirt sending chills all over his body...*

sw: ooohhh yeah this is my fav shirt... mene apni first salary se kharidi...

sh: isse utaaro...

sw: wat are you mad...??

sh: isse utaro varna me isse phad dungi...

sw: nai utarunga... *stubborn*

sh: sochlo??

sw to himself: thodina sachme phad dalegi...

sw: haa soch liya...

sharon releases his one hand n turns him over... n now she is on him... n just rips his shirt off...

sw: *shocked* phad dali sachme phad dali...

sharon started laughing... she could not control it and he again lost himself in her innocence...

sh: sholly...

sw: he tried to as if he is angry n tried to get up... but again her grip on him tightened...

Sh: muje kissi chahiye…

Sw: wat? He almost yelled out of shock…

Sw: Sharon chodo muje… lemme go and u go to sleep… ur drunk… hum kal baat karenge…

Sh: muje kissi do varna me tumhe nai chodungi…

Sw: shaaarooonnn… he argued…

Sh: swaaayyyaammm she replied back cutely….

Finally he had to give in… he had no other option left…. Sharon was not gonna leave him at any cost… he leaned in and gave her small cute peck on her cheek…

Sw: now will you let me go…???

Sh: inni jaldi hai mujse picha chudane ki aur apni hot gf ke paas jane ki toh jao… huh… muj tumse baat nai karni….

She got up... and pushed him rolling…. Well he was not prepared for it and fell off from the bed and landed on the floor…

Sharon started wearing her heels again… swayam tried stopping her…. But she tried to scare him off with those pointed heels…

Sw: and were do you think your going….???

Sh: main apne ghar jaa rahi hu tumhe isse kya???

Sw: aur jaaogi kaise…???

Sh: pata nai lekin me yaha nai rahungi that's it… tum bahot bulle ho… u don't care for me…. Aise toh bahot badi badi baat karte ho ki u love me… tum mere alawa aur kissi ladki ko dekhte tak nai ho… but the truth is that tum ek no ke flirt ho…. Ek hot ladki dekhi nai aur uske piche chale gaye…. *remember guys Sharon is saying all this in drunk mode n swayam is shirtless*

*Guys from this point I would suggest you to listen to the song marr jawa –fashion…. Inke bg me bhi yahi song chal raha hai…. Aur mere bhi…*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P87Ci84TIUc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Sharon was bout to open the door and leave… just then she felt a tug on her waist…. She felt butterflies in her stomach… she wished she could stay like that forever… because she knew it was swayam… he pulled her towards him… now her front was facing swayam…. He had lost all his control… rather he was in no mood to control…. She was the one he had loved…. And will always love her…. He pushed the hair which was covering her neck and face due to the wind blowing… behind…. And brushed his lips near her neck…. All Sharon could do was jump at first when she felt his lips on her… his touch so intense n lips so soft and all they wanted to do was kiss her…. She could feel it… she closed her eyes as if to give in…

He kissed her bare shoulders… her chin… jaw line… her cheeks… her nose… eyes… her forehead… and then again her left eye and then the right one… she opened her eyes slowly…. And all she saw was pure… passionate love in his eyes… she buried her face in his chest…. She was blushing hard…. He was so close to her… she hugged him as tightly as possible… she pressed her body tight against him…. All she wanted to do was love him… he put his hand forward as if asking to dance??? She put her hand in his ….. she hugged him… and stood on his feet and they swayed to the music… she kissed him on his neck…. He felt electric jolts all over his body…. He wanted her more… all to himself… he pulled her more closer to cover up all the distance betwwen them… if there any left at all… they both were feeling helpless as they could not control themselves anymore….

Suddenly Sharon heard the rainfall…. And ran outside…. Towards the garden… she loved rains… well not many people knew that… she opened up her arms as if inviting rain to fall on her… and embrace her…. Swayam was stunned to see this side of Sharon… he too joined her…. Her face covered with raindrops and his hair and chest fully covered with waterdroplets too… he rubbed his thump on her lips… and came more closer…. Their lips were almost touching… he bent down slightly and picked her up and took her inside… he placed her on the bed…. Their bodies and clothes were drenched… swayam was on top of Sharon… and lips inches apart… suddenly something same over swayam and he came back to his senses… he quickly moved away from her… he was about to leave when… she caught his wrist

Sh: tum kaha jaa rahe ho?? Please muje akele chodke mat jao… sab muje akele chod ke chale gaye please tum mat jao…

Sw: ssshh Sharon m going no where m right here… go to sleep… I promise me tumhe chodke kahin nahi jaane wala…

She took his hand in embrace and slept peacefully… and having no choice left and even slept there… but making sure of maintaining the distance… the last thought running in his mind before sleeping was… hope use kal kuch bhi yaad na ho… how m I gonna face her…

Next day the thing were obviously gonna change…. Becum awkward and weird… And this is what swayam was fearing for...

So this is it... Kindly hit the like button and leave ur valuable comments... Next update only on page no.87... for receiving pm's add mannupmff to ur buddy list..

Guys am not getting a nice response now... is there something u all want me to change or so tell me... ill try... but if this is the response i get ill have to discontinue this FF having no option left...

Edited by manasie - 12 years ago
nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HAAAYYYEEE!!!!! MANU DI!!!!! Hum Sab ko Murder karne Ka iradha hai kya?!?! Awesome Update!! Sharon ne Sach main Phad li.. Such a CUUTEE SCENE!! :D And HOTNEESSS!!!! :D :D KOI MUJHE BACHAOOO!!!! :P
Edited by nish22 - 12 years ago
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Second To Comment 😆
Mansi It Ws Amazing 🤗

NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Swaron Anniversary All 😊
Edited by NikiBh8 - 12 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
super cute update..perfect update for 20th april...luved it mannu...
romantic sweet cute passionate SwaRon...*dead*
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mannu di it was a lovely one.
thanks for the pm.
hope sharon does nt regret it later.
and ya kya. plz dont discontinue .
it lovely one.

update soon.

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW MANU, such a romantic and passionate update...and that too from you...So proud of you, baby !!! Finally, no more fights...ONLY PYAAR !!! The whole update was just amazing and Swayam shirtless...*i'm dead* and the way Sharon asked for KISSI...GOD, that was ADORABLE !!!
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Manu meri jaan Sharon ne Swayam ki shirt nahin tum SwaRon anniversary pe itna howt SwaRon scene likh ke humari phaad daali 😆

I love talli Sharon she is so much fun and loved the way u wrote the whole thing. Swayam adoring her innocence and beauty and Sharon not letting Swayam go and infact demanded a kiss and swayam was stunned to hear the same...yeh hui na Sharon wali baat. Hot, passionate, intense, romantic yet cute update ..thnk you re update soon 😉😊
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago