EHMMBH Written Update 26/12/11

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I'm really sorry guys; my net has been bad to the extreme. I caught the episode online but couldn't update it due to the bad weather and floods here.

Anyway, here we go:

Episode starts with Jeevika crying and the Vaddhera's worried. Viren enters from the main  door and Jeevika rushes to him with tears in her eyes; she inquires where he had gone? And why he didn't think of how she would feel with him going without informing? He asks her to relax and informs everyone that he had gone to arrange a surprise for Jeevika's birthday. *Claps in hands and the gift enters wrapped*. Jeevika wipes her tears and is excited, she opens the ribbon and out comes Maanvi =D She screams, wishes and hugs her sister <3 Everyone is delighted to see Maanvi, except Swamini whose smile is totally faded whereas Dadaji is a little stressed out.

In Hrishikesh, Dabbu is complaining that his Jiju is mean that he only took Maanvi for Jeevika didi's birthday and left him here. He knew Jiju had such a big car, and he would easily fit in, yet Jiju didn't take him. He is mad at Jiju. Pinky Chachi keeps hugging him everynow and then explaining that Maanvi was taken as a surprise and Chacha ji tells him that it doesn't look good if too many people from a girl's materal house (maayka) go to her in-laws (sasuraal)

At the Vaddhera's, Jeevika and Viren come to the hall; Jeevika is all dressed wearing a pretty red sarree whereas Viren is his casuals. Swamini, who is apparently mad at Maanvi's presence sarcastically, tells Jeevika that the family had decided on a grand party, but since Viren brought another gift, their organized party went in vain. All guests left, so unfortunately Jeevika has to cut the cake with the family only. Jeevika tells her that'she is more than happy to have celebrated her birthday with her family and now that Maanvi has come, she need not ask for anything more. Viren smiles. Swamini just replies 'good'. Maanvi tells Jeevika she wants to show her the gifts that everyone from Hrishikesh has sent and hugs her again. Vanshika intervenes and tells Maanvi that she exists too. Maanvi is embarrassed and hugs Vansika too and apologizes that she was too happy to be with her sister than she forgot about everyone else. Maanvi proceeds towards the Vaddhera's; greets everyone but as she reaches Swamini and folds her hands, Swamini looks away and walks out. She pulls Jeevika away to cut the cake. Jeevika blows the candle and cuts the cake. Virat is standing next to Maanvi and whispers in her ears, that if hearing her voice on the phone was not enough? Why did she have to come here? :P Maanvi replies that she is pretty and everyone likes her. Virat is blind that he cannot see it in her. To Jeevika's right is standing Viren and to her left is Maanvi. Jeevika picks the cake, and wants to feed it to Maanvi first, she even turns towards Maanvi, but realizes she is in her in-laws, so she turns back to Viren. Maanvi's smiles fades away as Jeevika turns to Viren. On the other hand, Viren smiles and as Jeevika approaches him with the cake, he holds her hand and turns her towards Maanvi directing her to feed the cake to Maanvi first. He silently whispers in her ears, Happy Birthday (Ohmygosh, I Love You Viren<3)Jeevika smiles brightly and so does Maanvi and Virat as she feeds her the cake. But Swamini and Dadaji who are witnessing this are not liking it. Jeevika then turns to Viren, feeds him the cake and does he. She goes on to cut it, but an annoyed Swamini asks her to leave it. She instead tells Vimal, their worker to cut the cake into slices and give it to everyone. Maanvi interrupts saying one more rasm is still left. Shlok is surprised and asks what rasm? (Since he's the Baap when it comes to rasms and he cannot have missed something right? xP) Maanvi takes the icing of the cake and puts a little bit on  Jeevika's face. Swamini gets furious.Maanvi says this rasm! They always do this every year. In fact, last year she put the whole on Jeevika's face! *Whoop!* And that's when Maanvi realizes she wasn't supposed to do that. She gets embarrassed.Virat whispers to her that according to Dadaji's rule no. # 75, cake is supposed to be eaten, not pasted on th face (LMAO :P)

Here at Chaudhary's, Dabbu is still messed up that he didn't get to eat the cake while everyone knows how much he loves eating cake. Badi Biji tells him he doesn't care about anything else apart from food! Every time food food and good! Dabbe! ðŸ˜†

Viren's Chachi (sorry forgot her name) tries to calm the situation by asking Jeevika to open all the gifts given by the family. The entire family sits down. Jeevika is eyeing the gifts given by her maayka and gets up to grab them. Swamini notices it and asks Jeevika to start opening the boxed gifts first (the gifts given by Maanvi and family were in a blue packet while the Vaddhera's had all boxed wrapped with gift papers and ribbons) Jeevika is disappointed by agrees to Swamini and picks the gifts. She opens Swamini's gift which is a branded purse. It's black colored Fuchisa. Maanvi asks what this is? And cannot even pronounce the name. Swamini says it was the best purse among all brands available (you price tag!) Jeevika goes on to open other gifts: a beautiful set given by her mother-in-law, a watch given by Chacha and Chachi etc. Maanvi is surprised to see the expensive gifts, she jokes that she too will stay here till her next birthday so that she can get such expensive gifts. Everyone smiles and laugh apart from Swamini. Now there are also other boxed gifts given by the guests who had come for the party, but Maanvi asks Jeevika to open their gifts. Once again Swamini is all pissed off. Meanwhile, Maanvi calls the Chauadhary's and both keep the phone on loud speaker. They immediately start singing the happy birthday song for Jeevika altogether. Swamini rolls her eyes. Jeevika opens the gifts given by them. Pinky Chachi gifts her a pink dupatta since pink was Jeevika's favorite color, Dabbu gifts her marbles and tells her I love you. She says she loves him too; Maanvi is shocked at this since Dabbu never gave her marbles whenever she asked for them and today he gave them to Jeevika! She threatens to beat him when she comes back ðŸĪĢ Chacha ji gave her a family photo and finally Biji gives her a book of food recipes and advices Jeevika to always keep her in-laws family happy. Jeevika is crying throughout is emotional phase.

Biji wishes to speak to Vanshika and inquires if they haven't felt bad that Maanvi suddenly came there. Vanshika assures her that she need not worry, all's well here and they are delighted to have Maanvi around. They hang up.

Shlok asks Jeevika that out of all gifts which gift did she love the most? Everyone especially Jeevika is tensed. Virat asks her to chose the best gift too. Jeevika is silent. Virat understands and speak out loud that he knows her silence means the best gift was from Viren meaning "dedfutiya ðŸ˜†" Jeevika nods and Viren smiles.

In the study, Swamini is complaining that Viren without informing everyone went to Hrishikesh and brought Maanvi along. He went against the rules of the family. Dadaji agrees and says he too is not very happy with Maanvi's presence but he understands that Viren did it for Jeevika's happiness since she was missing Maanvi. But Swamini protests saying every girl misses her Maayka but that doesn't mean the whole maayka should be brought to her sasural! Background voiceover "Badi Ma". It's of course Viren standing at the door. Episode ends on Swamini's face looking at Viren.

I'm extremely sorry guys, I never knew this was going to happen.

~ Sonia

Edited by -Predator- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update Sonia.. hope all is well now and the weather is better..
However much the sisters love each other, I think Jeevika is just too much, she should realise she is married and her inlaws and husband comes first.. yes she cannot forget her sister and family, but she has to get adapted to the new family also.. she is just too much at times, gets a little annoying 😕
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnks for the update ... sonia :)

u tc...hope everythng gets fine there soon...and u hv a gr8 new year :)
nurulain thumbnail
what happens after that is the gift opening ceremony.. again Jeevika first bends to take the bag of gifts which have come from her maayka! and Swamini tells her to open the other gifts which are already on the table first.. so she starts opening and sees expensive gifts, but she doesnt really show much reaction.. she just says they are nice.. and maanvi says she will stay back at the Vadhera house until when it is her birthday so she can get expensive gifts also ðŸ˜†.. to this swamini rolls her eyes ðŸĪŠ

after the boxed gifts, she opens her gifts from her maayka and maanvi calls them so they can speak to Jeevika on speakerphone.. then while opening each gift from each family member she speaks to that member and they give her their love and advice and she gets emotional.. all the while swamini is rolling her eyes again ðŸĪŠ 😆
Jeevika seems to have liked the gifts from he maayka more though they are not expensive and judging by Swamini's reactions, that does not go well with her..

then swamini is talking to judge vadhera and tells him that it doesnt mean that after marriage the whole khaandaan can come to their daughter's sasural just because Jeevika is missing her maayka doesnt mean that they can all come here.. she says that viren did not do right by bringing Maanvi over to their place.. judge saheb says he is also not happy about that.. and Viren comes to the room where judge and swamini are and calls her Badi maa.. and it ends on swamini's face..

Precap: maanvi joking with jeevika about the strict rules of the house and swamini overhears and is not happy
nurulain thumbnail
sorry sonia.. i did not realise you were also posting the remainder of the update.. and when i read that you requested if someone could do that and i saw no one had i started writing and then posted.. sorry for any inconvenience caused.i just saw after i posted that you had already just finished posting the remainder update as well..
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nurulain

sorry sonia.. i did not realise you were also posting the remainder of the update.. and when i read that you requested if someone could do that and i saw no one had i started writing and then posted.. sorry for any inconvenience caused.i just saw after i posted that you had already just finished posting the remainder update as well..

Hey,

No need for the sorry, I'm really glad you contributed.

Thank you so much for the hard work.

😊
nurulain thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Predator-

Hey,

No need for the sorry, I'm really glad you contributed.

Thank you so much for the hard work.

😊

thanks sonia ðŸĪ—
Tulsey thumbnail
Thanks Sonia for the lovely update