Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Drishya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Everybody know Mishal is a wonderful actor and he is handsome too.

We may not b able 2 accept him so early as we all like Paras very much.I myself is a very big fan of Paras.But after sometime we all will start liking him.I am feeling very sure and we can hope Mishal won't let our expectations down.
namsii231997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishalsFAN

thanku so much *sigh*
i never met paras but i know his family members who are still in bareilly...thats his hometown...i know them because of my brother who is in contact with paras father Mr. Brajmohan arora professionally.
i do not remember the exact birth date but its somewhere in may 1994 😊

but r u sure the year is 1994?!btw Mishal is a vry gud actor!i liked him in LTL!after he left only LTL'S trp fell...😭
Edited by namsii231997 - 12 years ago
chikki thumbnail
mishal is a grt ator guys... y to go on his looks...
btw h look hansum...
playg shivaji s yt to b omform... so plx nt goin on looks
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its ok, everyone has their own opinions, no one can force anyone to like something its a personnel choice , anyways we are not even sure if he's going to be the elder shivaji and that leap is still is way far ahead,

in PRC, i was a huge fan of PRC when rajat tokas was playing the role of small prithviraj but honestly saying i didnt like the elder prithviraj

but the elder shivaji actually has a lot of role to play, much more than paras so i jus hope the best person gets the role, as he's going to play the actual core story of shivaji maharaj

about mishal, i kinda didnt like him in laagi tujhse lagan, i am not such a big fan of him , maybe bcoz i felt his character was so lifeless and serious in LTL.

shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@priyu frnd ltl main tumhe dsp ka character lyfless lagi. 'SHOCKED'!!! jiske liye show trp chart par top raha wo lyf less. 10mnth aftr his leave ppl called mish only dutta bhao.or wo lyfless i hrd dutta lyfless fr frst tym. or ek gangstar to serious hi hota hain. i thnk he did his 100% job. usse bahetar dsp ho hi nehi sakta. i thnk u dnt undrstand dsp character properly. i evn dnt knw mishal at frst but dutta stole my hrt. but yes its ur opinion and i rspect it. no one cn force sumone. main to bas yeh janti hu agar koi usse tik se dekhe she or he mst luv him. bt evryone opinion is wlcum. if i hurt u dan rly sorry.
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@priyu frnd ltl main tumhe dsp ka character lyfless lagi. 'SHOCKED'!!! jiske liye show trp chart par top raha wo lyf less. 10mnth aftr his leave ppl called mish only dutta bhao.or wo lyfless i hrd dutta lyfless fr frst tym. or ek gangstar to serious hi hota hain. i thnk he did his 100% job. usse bahetar dsp ho hi nehi sakta. i thnk u dnt undrstand dsp character properly. i evn dnt knw mishal at frst but dutta stole my hrt. but yes its ur opinion and i rspect it. no one cn force sumone. main to bas yeh janti hu agar koi usse tik se dekhe she or he mst luv him. bt evryone opinion is wlcum. if i hurt u dan rly sorry.[/QUOTE

no no its ur opinion and no need to say sorry😊

but why are we fighting now itself on whose going to be the elder shivaji?????

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†...I guess all Paras and VS fans must be feeling very mobbed by us Mishal fan's naa?😳😳
😳
Lets wait n see guys..kya pata we might need to co-exist together...by the way i don't trust these sources.. jab tak i don't see a promo on air..i will suggest that u just enjoy the cute charming little fellow as young shivaji! why ruin ur pleasure of the nice show with something that's out of our hands!
Edited by shilpita87 - 12 years ago
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

πŸ˜†...I guess all Paras and VS fans must be feeling very mobbed by us Mishal fan's naa?😳😳
😳
Lets wait n see guys..kya pata we might need to co-exist together...by the way i don't trust these sources.. jab tak i don't see a promo on air..i will suggest that u just enjoy the cute charming little fellow as young shivaji! why ruin ur pleasure of the nice show with something that's out of our hands!

The news is fake shilpita. He'll not play shivaji and it's confirmed
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mishal is an Excellent Actor... he can make any character an ICONIC ... wheather he'll play as elder VS or not but leap has to come ... aaj nhi tau kal...so fight for not so early leap not do bashing on actor, but first think for how long u guys want shivaji remain teenager... i am really hurt sum1 said bad about mishals looks in this post... he lives the character ... i can never forget ..DUTTA BHA0 ... and after he left the show ij ust hate the laagi ... If by any chance Mishal joins VS... no one can imagin how good it would be for the show... Mishal is like 1 man show ...he can able to boom or drop the TRPs of any show single handedly ...
Edited by sara212 - 12 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priyu_friend

its ok, everyone has their own opinions, no one can force anyone to like something its a personnel choice , anyways we are not even sure if he's going to be the elder shivaji and that leap is still is way far ahead,

in PRC, i was a huge fan of PRC when rajat tokas was playing the role of small prithviraj but honestly saying i didnt like the elder prithviraj

but the elder shivaji actually has a lot of role to play, much more than paras so i jus hope the best person gets the role, as he's going to play the actual core story of shivaji maharaj

about mishal, i kinda didnt like him in laagi tujhse lagan, i am not such a big fan of him , maybe bcoz i felt his character was so lifeless and serious in LTL.

@ RED -- same here and happy to know u r also a fan of PRC...I just luv PRC n Rajat Tokas... n never like Anas as big PRC --- although i like Anas ... he is very handsome and sweet guys... but his sweetness didnt work with the character of PRC ... Rajat was Just awesome in that particular role.
@ BLUE --- I totally respect your own opinion but really its shocking for me...once i saw by chance the Dutta Bhao maariage scence --- most Dramatic wedding in the indian telly histoy and never look back... this was my firstday till than i just in luv with Dutta Bao... Dutta Shriram Patel😍...