Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
actually mishall looks different from paras so everyone got surprised...don't worry none is against mishal's acting
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys Will u please stop saying bad abt mishal...i know it will hurt u if someone will gonna take the place of paras...but its needed naa... Don't know will mishal portray the role of adult veer shivaji or not...but u guys can't bash anyother actor by saying abt his looks and all thatits not like iam a mishal fan thats y giving all these bhashans ... But seriously if u want to see the looks of mishal then do watch the show laagi tujhse lagan where he portray the character of dutta...the angry young man...widout seeing anyones talent u don't have to come to any conclusion...paras is a good actor, i know his family as he is frm the same city where i live...if mishal gonna play this role then iam 100&10% sure...he will rocks

Edited by MishalsFAN - 12 years ago
__priyanka__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda13

Yeah, but Paras looks way better and he does good with looks.

vrinda every actor have to change his looks according to his character...mishal too will change his looks...and isn't there any difference between 17-20 aged boy and 25-30 aged adult boy ...huh
shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plzzz dnt say anything abt a actor lyk mishal widout knowing him proparly. he dne a fantastic mind blowing job in ltl as DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL and make the roll one of the strongest male character in tv world. in luvstory he also prove his acting talent as a lover boy. so thr is no ques abt his acting. he has a royal attitude whch we alrdy seen in ltl. so no doubt he is one of the bst choice fr the roll. and abt his look as a profesional actor he mst chnge his look if it need the roll. i lyk paras he is a gud luking guy and a gud actor. bt the character mst grown up. and mishal is suitable fr dat.
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bang on Priya...

Dears... we r not here to compare... But I think your comments on Mishal looks are too derogatory... These are against COC of IF... so please refrain from using any bad words for him..

Anybody does have to take place as grown Shivaji... Paras is good looking lad... I agree... but he can't portray a 30-year old... If its Mishal... I am sure he will soon create his own place in your hearts... he is not replacing... but making his own place...

So please don't comment on Mish's looks...

Originally posted by: MishalsFAN

Hey guys Will u please stop saying bad abt mishal...i know it will hurt u if someone will gonna take the place of paras...but its needed naa... Don't know will mishal portray the role of adult veer shivaji or not...but u guys can't bash anyother actor by saying abt his looks and all that its not like iam a mishal fan thats y giving all these bhashans ... But seriously if u want to see the looks of mishal then do watch the show laagi tujhse lagan where he portray the character of dutta...the angry young man...widout seeing anyones talent u don't have to come to any conclusion...paras is a good actor, i know his family as he is frm the same city where i live...if mishal gonna play this role then iam 100&10% sure...he will rocks

anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah, but Paras looks way better and he does good with looks.

Sweets... I agree he looks good... But he can't play a 30-year old...
How will that be justice to character... 😕
f_raaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Veer Shivaji serial lovers, when u see Mishal Raheja as the main lead he will blow u away, not only is he blessed with looks but he has got acting talent to suit. He is also very graceful and well spoken.

And u will see your show soar from the bottom as it is now on india-forums (sorry but I had to add that) to the top of the charts and the TRPs.

It must be a good show for Mishal to actually accept this role. He is very picky in choosing his roles he left Laagi Tujhse Lagan at it';s peak and when he left, the show flopped drastically hitting rockbottom.

Colors needs a real lifesaver as it is doing very poorly, Mishal is the saviour.

Think before u speak guys, u may just have to eat your words later!
vrinda13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishalsFAN

vrinda every actor have to change his looks according to his character...mishal too will change his looks...and isn't there any difference between 17-20 aged boy and 25-30 aged adult boy ...huh

Are you trying to be smart with me?
__priyanka__ thumbnail

Are you trying to be smart with me?

u r taking my point in wrong way...sry , i don't want to hurt anyone...me just saying that don't compare the looks, as usual there must b a difference betwee n young and adult one.
frozen.devil thumbnail
vrinda, ye mishal ke fans to hum par toot pade! 😆