reeeeeeeeeely silly!!! :)

poison ivy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

u know wat i always find funny about watching CID, is that......................... they manage to find a case n solve it withen an hour(2 episodes) hehe!! 😆😆.......... it is so not possible......... n i have always laughed over this unrealistic thing....

also, if the CID on sony telly were to be the actual CID in india, i think there would be no crime or criminal ever!! hehe 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

what cracks me up is how one slap from from Daya is enough to make the suspect say everything!!!!!!

It's too funny, but I still love watching this show!!! So much better then the typical saas bahu, rhona dhona!!!!!

*khushi*

anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree guys. One slap from daya and blurting out the truthis really funny 😆. Sony lacks a good horror show. I mean Aahat is OK but not upto the mark. Hope they come up with a good one.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey its a story hence fictional and this is for TV besides no one said that these were inded the copy of true events. You cannot be expected to show the events minute by minute .

I think they do a good job of keeping it creative and adding new stories that still keep us guessing who could have created the crime. As it seems so real its easy to get carried away that this is a true copy of the live events.