Part update 20 october India

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I don't have the full update but just saw snatches of the end. Will try and fill up tomorrow.

Manas is in hospital with Urmila, she is all bruised and refuses to say anything. Simran comes to visit her but the security people would not let her go in. She calls up the minister who had helped her with the Poonam rape case. The minister calls the Police commissioner and she is allowed to go in. Manas leaves them alone. Simran asks Urmila why she did this. Urmila starts crying and after some time says that those people beat her up for two days because she refused. Simran asks her what she means by it. She tells Simran that those people took her out of the cell and wanted to misbehave with her but she resisted so for 2 days she was beaten.

Simran is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks arti...

that is so sad...women do not feel secured anywhere...that is pathetic and insane on how some men behave....

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Arti.. true smisha.. But I hope they really treat it properly here..
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its sad that these things happen
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

thanks Arti.. true smisha.. But I hope they really treat it properly here..

I have heard different sets of stories here...nothing is safe....

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My God!!! Poor Urmilla! What a price to pay for what she did.I think this is what they are going to focus on now.
Manna thumbnail
Ok now Simran has something new to fight for . This will help her take her mind off Abhi. Now I hope we can see the Strong Simran who is the real character of Astitva .. not the rona dhona ( saas bahu type ) simran.