Posted: 12 years ago
Me here dear.
Waiting...
change12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaimaMSK1

Updatinggg !!

Anyone Presentt ?? 😉😉😉😆😆

present maam all ready and attentive for the lesson.
NaimaMSK1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the lovely comments here's the next update .. 😃😃

PART 28

So as soon as geet went down the same thing happened that she dreaded the most .. her brothers questions ..

Aree Bacha yee kisne diyaa ?? asked Ranbir ..

Wo wo veer jee yee yee

Geet btaoo na Ranbir ko ye kis ne diya ?? asked maan and geet stood there shocked .. He had
promised that he would ask answer veer jee and he is asking as if what had happened she couldn't understand .. Maan winked at her naughtily making sure no one noticed and that is when she understood that he was playing with her and would not help ..

Princess kisne diya yee ?? asked yash ..

Wo bhiyaa yee yee haan maan sir batayee gay she said and smirked .. but maan was way too clever he made an innocent face and replied sternly ..

That's strange geet .. it's in your hand how am I suppose to know who gave it ??

Haan geet bachay maan ko kaisay pata ho gaa ?? asked a confused Ranbir not understanding anything .. Maan only smirked evily .. geet gave him an angry glare .. but he just chuckled in response ..

Geet main kuch pooch raha hoon ? said yash ths time sternly ..

Haan wo bhiyaa ye yee mujhain mujhain  haan meray best friend ne diyaa .. she replied cheekily .. it was not a lie .. maan and geet had become bet friends and so maan gave it but for the brothers they only knew vicky as their best friend so they thought Vicky must have given it ..

Acha Vicky ne diyaa .. said Ranbir and smiled .. But yash didn't like it ..

Kyun diya ?? kab ? kis liyee ? he started to fire questions at her ..

Waisay he diyaa naa bhiyaa aap bhi naa ..

Yash Vicky ne diya hai it's okay ..

Maine kab aur kya diya ?? asked Vicky butting in the conversation ..

Vicky was going towards the bar to have a drink when he heard his name in their conversation and suddenly got interested in it .. he couldn't understand and so butt in and asked .. maine kab diya ?? not knowing what they were referring to ..

Geet smacked her head and looked upto her baba jee and muttered .. Oh baba jee yee kafi nahi thay jo aab Vicky bhi aa gaya aab main kya karoon ?

Maan saw Vicky come and couldn't help but laugh and then he saw geet muttering to her baba jee he smirked ..

Vicky saw this and said Geet tu koi problem main hai ? nahi na .. tou phir kyun baba jee see help maan rahi hoo ??

Maan smiled thinking how well does his brother know geet ..

Aree yee teddy kahan se ayaa ??

Kahaan se ayaa matlab ??tumne nahi diya ?? asked Ranbir and yash together shocked that geet had told them Vicky gave and Vicky was asking who gave it ..

Geet kisne diya yee ??  asked Ranbir

Veer jee maine kaha na meray best friend nee .. Only maan knew she wasn't lieing  ..

Geet tumhara best frined tou main hoon yaa koi aur bhi hai ?? asked Vicky possessively yet angrily not liking any other best frined in her life ..

Vicky tum he tou ho naa .. she said and glared ..

Main lekin maineee he stopped looking at her .. she was glaring as if she would eat him up any second and then she gave pleading looks to  him and he understood .. he would save her form her brothers but will definitely ask her later he made a mental note ..

Aree haan ye maine diyaa .. chaloo good tumne lay liyaa main deenay he wala tha tumhain ..

Maan stood there amused he was soo enjoying geet's helplessness .. he had never seen the possessive side of Ranbir .. he had seen him yelling and shouting but talking lovingly and yet so possessively this was new to him .. but what surprised him was Vicky's answer .. he had lied with such confidence that he himself was surprised .. For a second he doubted it he had given the teddy lol .. he couldn't imagine his brother would lie and that too for geet ..

Vicky tum bhi na and laughed Ranbir .. Vicky and geet smiled weakly but gulped seeing vicky's expression and she very well knew she was saved from her brothers but who will save her from Vicky ?? She looked at maan and he was smiling she glared at him and looked away in anger ..

The brothers excused themselves in pretext to meet the client and geet was about to go when Vicky held her hand and started to blast totally forgetting maan's presence..

What is this huh geet ?? Tujhain ho kya gaya hai ?? first you wear that lip gloss which you know you weren't suppose to and now his teddy has he come back ?? bata na geet please bata ..

Nahi Vicky don't be stupid I know I shouldn't wear this but nahi yee woo woo wapis nahi aya she said and had fear in his eyes ..

Woo aa bhi nahi sakta .. if he comes I am there .. geet but this teddy this gloss nothing is making sense and you lying to your brothers .. You the geet handa who hates lies was lying to your brothers this is not geet bata what happened ' he asked all worried

Nothing like that vicky please end this .. i don't want any discussion  .. she said angrily .. maan was once again shocked not knowing this side of geet ...  

Theek hai but take this damn thing off .. he said sternly and she knew no argument .. He took a cloth and wiped her lipstick off ..

Noww ..  I don't want to be reminded of something which brings only sorrow and fear samjhi ??

Neither do I she said looking all sad ..

Vicky saw her sad face and hugged her .. No princess remember your promise .. nahi okay ..

She nodded in response ..

Maan was once again stunned at the conversation between gee and Vicky .. what are they hiding and past ?? sorrow ?? fear ?? lip-gloss ?? him  ?? coming back ?? nothing is making sense .. what could it be ?? There Is something wrong .. And geet screaming at vicky ?? and vicky not saying anything ?? kuch tou hai !

They broke the hug and saw maan standing there both looked at each other and then had a worried expression not knowing if he had heard anything or not and maan sensing their expression decided not to confront and play as if nothing had happened ..

Bro aap aap kab aiyee ??

Buss abhi hee he said and saw both of them take a sigh in relief he was now sure there was definitely something fishy ..

Achay chalay main drink pee ka rata hoon you guys carry one ' Vicky said and went away ..

Geet woo .. said maan but she turned her face away ..

Mujhain aap see baat nahi karni she said with angry face ..

He chuckled and said kyun ??

Kyun kya ?? aapki waja se deekho kya ho gaya ! saray meray peechay parh gaee aur aap has rahay thay .. you promised me that you would help me but instead you were busy putting the blame on me .. jaoo I won't talk to you .. 

Aree geet aisa nahi tha ..

Tou kaisa tha huh ..

OMG my sherni huh .. he smirked and said geet acha baba sorry ..

Nahi ..

Geet

Noo ..

Geet ..

Nooo ..

Nooo ..

Geet

And he started laughing later geet realized what had happened and she too joined in laughter ..  He kissed her cheek and said sorry she smiled and ran away feeing shy only to bump into some one ..

PRECAP : who is this guy ?? 😡😡

Guys next two updates will reveal her past but relax her past is not that bad so chill 😉😉

Next part ..

Edited by NaimaMSK1 - 12 years ago
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME...update!!
Just love it...love vicky's care and concern for geet...
waiting for more updates...
thanks for the PM...
Edited by ApoorvaShah - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

wow awesome update  i loved it!!! possesive vicky ... 

so surpising for maan  waiting fo rnext update dear  plz continue soon...
Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh jeez!kash mere liye aise ek dost ho..
luvd vicky-geet bonding..
and mw who s ds guy?