EHMMBH MahaEpi WU 12|24 *HB Jeevika*

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey,

Here's the written update for today's Maha Episode. Enjoy! 

P.S. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! <3

Epi starts with Jeevika in her room remembering their moments in the hut, Viren comes and says that tonight was the best night in my life. Jeevika says mine too. Jeevika is like when I heard the gun shot i was worried, viren is like i am fine, it was the hunter. He changes the topic to manvi. Jeevika says manvi has become very responsible, she has taken all my responsibility. Viren is like after you settle here we will find someone for manvi too. Viren leaves. 

Manvi calls Jeevika, she sings happy birthday to Jeevika. Jeevika gets emotional and says I almost forget and thanks her. They are remembering previous birthday moments. (Loved the scene, both getting emotional remembering those memories!)

Viren comes back from the bathroom and sees Jeevika crying on the phone. Viren asks Jeevika what happen, she doesn't reply. He takes the phone from here and manvi asks him what is he gifting jeevika. Viren says i forgot and hangs up the call.

Viren gives Jeevika the phone and leave the room acting all weird ðŸ˜† (poor soul was so embarrased and confused what to do now) He goes to the living room collects flower from the vase, goes to the kitchen. Jeevika is like why is it so dark, thats when viren lights up the candle on his home made cake and sings happy birthday! (sucha sweetheart) Jeevika smiling. 

On the other side, Manvi lights up the candle on the cake. All the bacha party and dabbu and manvi sings happy birthday to jeevika after manvi blows the candle. Manvi cuts the cake and takes a piece and goes to feed jeevika but realizes she isn't here so she ends up taking the first bite herself and then feeds dabbu.

Jeevika is walking towards Viren when Viren is throwing the rose petals on her (tu hi tu hain in BG). Viren goes on his knee and gives Jeevika the flowers and kisses her forehead. (aww so freaken cute <3) Jeevika murmurs a small thankyou. Viren makes her seat on the chair and hands her the knife to cut the sandwich cake he made. Jeevika blows the candle, Viren sings happy birthday. Both cut the cake, Viren feeds Jeevika and then vice-versa. Viren says "happy birthday Mrs Vadhera",how do you want to celebrate your birthday? Jeevika says I have never celebrated my birthday, Manvi used to do everything. She doesn't even know how to cook but have learnt this special cake she made on my birthday. Viren says everything made from heart is always special, and manvi's antics are really special and no one can take her place. Jeevika tells Viren how she will miss manvi a lot today since it's her first birthday without manvi. 

In the morning, chachi comes to wake manvi up and sees the decoration in her room. Manvi says she isn't going to do anything today it's her di's birthday. Chachi says I have made parathe for everyone and now come on get up. Manvi tells her you used make the parathas everyday, chachi is like i have made it only today from tomorrow you have to make it. Manvi gets up and wishes happy birthday to Jeevika's frame. 

Virat shaving which is when Manvi calls him. Virat tells her why is she calling him now, her sister and jeejaji are safe. Manvi says i haven't called for that, I have called to ask how are you guys celebrating my sister's birthday. Virat surprised and thanks manvi to remind him it's jeevika's birthday today. Manvi tells him what kind of devar are you, you forget your sister-in-law's birthday and then prays to god wish he did have given a good brother-in-law to jeevika. Virat hangs up and goes searching for jeevika to wish her. Manvi telling herself how nobody remembers jeevika's birthday.

Virat comes half shaven where everyone is drinking tea. Dadaji scold Virat what is he doing like this, he shouldn't come out without finishing shaving. Virat says it was urgent, that he was here to wish jeevika. Chachi is like wish for what, is there a good news jeevika. ( ðŸ¤£ it's not even couple days till the marriage and already ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£) Virat tells everyone it's jeevika's birthday today, virat goes to hug her but stops in the middle...Jeevika takes ashirwad dadaji, everyone wishes her happy birthday. Dadaji tells swamini it's jeevika's first day after marriage so there should be a party tonight. Swamini tells I will take care of everything. 

Virat back in his room finishing his shave, manvi calls again. Manvi tells him how she used to make a special cake every year for jeevika's birthday but since she isn't with her this year he will have to help her. Manvi tells him the plan. Virat doesn't agree at first. and then we see Virat in the kitchen ready to make the cake with all the ingredients. Manvi instructing him what to do. (all the cooks in the back surprised seeing virat who hasn't even made tea is making cake now ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ ). Virat and manvi arguing whether to write happy birthday di or happy birthday bhabhi. Virat tells manvi he has written whatever he felt like and hangs up. He wrote Happy Birthday di!

Jeevika calls Viren and his phone is unavailable. Virat comes with cake to Jeevika's room and sings happy birthday. Jeevika reads Happy birthday di and she is surprised. Virat is like I am just a delivery boy, and the cake is made by manvi. Manvi calls Jeevika and asks how is the cake. Jeevika surprised and says you have sent your special birthday cake this year too. Manvi tells her Virat has also done a lot in helping me, also thanks him! Jeevika is like i told my devar is the best, don't talk about him like that, i am very possessive of him (Virat in the back really happy hearing this). Manvi says you switched the party, jeevika asks her how is everyone there. Manvi tells everyone is fine, now eat the cake and enjoy your birthday. Jeevika thanks Virat, Virat tells her when you came to the house after marriage you said i was your younger brother, Jeevika ask him where is Viren? Virat gets worried and lets her he will be back in two minutes. 

Biji in the kitchen thinking about something, the milk on the stove is coming out of the vessel. Manvi comes and turns off the stove. Biji is crying and says today is jeevika's birthday and I am missing her very much. Chachi and chacha comes and says we are all missing jeevika too. They all get emotional.

Jaiswal's place...the shooter tells him today your work will happen no matter what. Jaiswal is like there his wife will celebrate her birthdy and here we will celebrate his death.

Manvi with the chiller party and dabbu celebrating jeevika's birthday...manvi has ordered all jeevika's favorite...manvi tells the kids first tell me what you have got for gifts and then i will let you eat the food...everyone takes the drinks and cheers saying happy birthday jeevika di. 

Swamini praises virat for decorating the house. Jeevika is worred and waiting for Viren. It's been evening and he hasn't returned yet. Jeevika calls him again but phone is unavailable and viren hasn't replied to any of jeevika's messages. Swamini tells jeevika to go get ready it's time for guest to come. Jeevika is worried and tells her viren hasn't come back yet. Swamini tells her he is probably in the court finishing his work. Chachaji tells dadaji no court is open this late, all of them gets worried. Jeevika tells them it's something related to last night, dadaji asks virat what happened last night. Virat tells them when I went to get them last night something tried to shoot Viren. Everyone including Jeevika shocked. Dadaji tells why haven't anyone told me yet, chachaji says it's jaiswal. Swamini tells we should informed police. 

Virat calls Jaiswal and threatens him and tells him I have your shooter's phone. Jaiswal acts up saying I don't know what shooter you are talking about. They get into an argument, Jaiswal ends up hanging the call. 

Virat tells dadaji he is denying it, dadaji tells him you thought he would have accepted it to you on the phone. Dadaji scolds him for not telling, virat and chacha go to file the report. Viren's mom and swamini trying to calm Jeevika. 

All the guest start coming in, Virat and chacha are back from the police station. THey say police are doing their work but no signs of Viren. Jeevika is crying, everyone is worried. Jeevika starts feeling weak, Dadaji tells the guest we will have to cancel the party right now. He tells them that Viren isn't nowhere to be found. All the guest leaves. 

Viren comes in, Jeevika runs towards him and scolds him. Viren tells them his phone battery was dead, he forgot to charge it. Everyone gets mad at him, and ask him where he was. Viren tells them he went to go get a gift for Jeevika. They bring the gift in.  Everyone are surprised seeing the big size, viren tells jeevika to open the gift. Jeevika opens the gift and sees Manvi in there. Everyone is shock with their mouths open. Dadaji and Swamini not happy with it, Viren smiling seeing Jeevika happy. Manvi says happy birthday and hugs Jeevika. Jeevika thanks Viren. 
Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's epi rocked!
Amazing epi!
Loved it!
Waiting for the whole update Komal, Thanks!
Edited by AyushiSinghania - 12 years ago