Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I can't stand Sia.. 😡 she look really old compared to the others from the same generation..
RikNik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

the entire new crop lacks credibility -- both in looks and acting ability!!

wish they had chosen the actors well. my interest in the serial is surely waning!!

FaRaHnAz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Has anyone got any of Sia's pics coz in U.K we have reached where Simran and all of her family are looking at the Tv becoz she saw Divyas and Victors dead bodies?????????????????????????????????????Plz this is my Request to all of us coz i havent seen herHas anyone got any of Sia's pics coz in U.K we have reached where Simran and all of her family are looking at the Tv becoz she saw Divyas and Victors dead bodies?????????????????????????????????????Plz this is my Request to all of us coz i havent seen her
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol

farahnaz... they just showed her in a promo, i think at about 5.45.....her and abhi , and she was about to kiss him..

else, we should see here in the uk either thurs or next monday i think....

kiran1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I agree. Divya wasn't really that good, and Yuvika seems like the best one out of the young lot. She suits her character, unlike the rest, especially Sia!! 😕
innocentindian thumbnail

for anyone thats interested, I THINK (not 100% sure) but Sia's name is Nirmla Shah - perhaps.... seems so from the list of characters at the end of the program... i couldn't find anything from the web, but maybe someone else can

innocentindian thumbnail

i think gudiya and divya are acting their parts well...

sid isn't, but i've got to like him anyways...

Khwaab thumbnail

i think Sia'a ok...she actually does have an uncanny resemblance to Simran AND Abhi....(abhi's heavy lower lip and i guess with makeup.. her eyebrows, and the broad forehead and sharp nose...kinna like Simrans)...And i think she's a good actress....I mean... so far... she hasn't had that many scenes to show off her acting skills...

Sia's looks can defenately be improved with some makeup tricks.....the way they transformed Jassi...(who is so damn ugly without makeup)