sa28 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I d like to know what are the ballons for and wat do i do with them???

plz anwer     

thanks πŸ˜‰

Edited by sa28 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumeet_here thumbnail
u sit on dem n hear the noise phat datz funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

sumeet bro!Contest HelperContest HelperπŸ˜†

SREE_20 have won the contest !!!

Splash the Balloon

Objective: Member who exhausts all his balloons First , wins.

Details:

Each member is given a tub filled with 100 water filled balloons. In order to participate in the contest you need to send baloon to other members. With every baloon you send, the system attaches a random question from a pool of questions/answers we have in our database. This repositary of questions have been framed by all the moderators of IF. When a member sends baloon to other that baloon is marked pending. You cannot send more then 1 baloon to a member on a single day. Moderators can also participate in the contest. Each reciever of the baloon have to respond to the contest within 24hrs else the baloon splashes on him/her (adding 1 baloon to his account). But in such cases the advantage will not be passed on to the sender so his pending baloon will again be added to his total baloon count. As the member will be nearing the Zero mark the questions he will be recieving will get difficult so that we can enjoy the game for a longer period of time.
  • All statistics will be available to the members so that they can watch who is leading the contest.

Tip:
a) Send balloons to people who are leading in the contest first and then the others.

b) Use Contest Helper to identify members who have escaped your balloons and you can drop a balloon on them by just clicking on the balloon next to their name.

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

you know wut im still confuse,  i think im the looser, cuz look at the amount that i had....   well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*EAST OR WEST SALMAN IS THE BEST❀️❀️❀️

samir_soni thumbnail
if you are a loser, what am I?
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumeet_here

u sit on dem n hear the noise phat datz funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg...sumeet..ur too funnyπŸ˜†

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: samir_soni

if you are a loser, what am I?

um i think u r a may be 2nd loser..  i don't um not sure yet le me think........um i u r a #2 loser. and im a 1st loser..πŸ˜†