Ajay Sinha's penchant for death

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
What a macabre sense of tragedy this man has. Ajay Sinha is such a sadist.He had to so gruesomely kill those two innocent ppl just to make sia and Abhi's entry?? How sick !!

Sometimes I think he takes pleasure in killing people off. Just look at the nuber of people he has killed off just in a course of two years -

Simran's mom

Rashmi's first husband

Simran's sister (the second one)

The man whom Urmilla murders and goes to jail (sorry forgot the name)

The two people hwo are charred to death when Simran's hospital is burnt during arson

Anandi (Abhi's sister)

Abhimanyu Joshi's grandmother-in law

Neha

Victor

Divya

11 people in 26 odd + months - the ratio is roughly 1 in every 2.3 months.I even might have missed someone. Not even a kekta serial boasts of these many deaths (5 of them are murdered - 5 murders in a span of 20 odd years if a serial age is chronicled).What is he trying to achieve?? An entry in the guiness books of world records for killing most people in a serial??

How many more deaths before you are finally done with us about Simran and Abhi's 'prem' kahani ? I seriously think this serial should be rechristened as 'Astitva' - ek dead kahani !!!!!😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I second that Minnie...Its truly annoying😑
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

How many more deaths before you are finally done with us about Simran and Abhi's 'prem' kahani ? I seriously think this serial should be rechristened as 'Astitva' - ek dead kahani !!!!!😑

OMGπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did he also make that movie "Ek Doctor ki Maut?"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yup.. I agree about the obsession with killing off people. He likes making a big deal about it too - they are not natural deaths. Kavita's death dragged on for weeks. Anandi and Neha had awful childbirth-related complications, with tons of pain ... Victor-Divya was the most brutal by far.

I've said this before, but I would like to say it again: I also think he has a thing for playing around with the fact that women are the child-bearers.

Kiran had two abortions, Kavita had a hysterectomy (didn't she also have cervical cancer or something??), Anandi died from childbirth complications, Neha had an abortion prior to dying of childbirth complications, Simran herself went thru lots of trauma during childbirth, Urmila had an abortion (or was it two??). Now, I'm sureeeee it didn't all happen 'cos Simran is a gynae!! πŸ˜›

By the way, WHY is Simran a gynae in the first place!?πŸ€” Oh well...

Here's another renaming suggestion: Astitva - Ek lame Kahani πŸ˜›πŸ˜› or Astitva - Ek same Kahani!!!πŸ˜‰
sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

queen bee & minnie. u both r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo( lot more then this) right. but what we can do besides hitting our head in a wall or something.

in almost every other serial has something like that.( besides kkrenna/jjkn& stuff)

they don,t enterain us anymore.

but they do give us much depression/

well just my 2 cents.😳

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

u know what - i wouldn't be too surprised if it all ends with simrans death..... somewhere early on after the leap, simran mentioned that astha (gudiya) will be the end/death of her - i wouldn't be surprised if she was the reason, and that it went on to kill simran.... POSSIBLY - SIMRANS DEATH COS OF ASTHA AND ASTHMA ...lol

looks as if ajai sinha is a sadist - in his serials, happy times are few and far between... e.g. holi was happy - and we enjoyed watching, but iu wouldn't be surprised if macabre sinha hated making that episode....

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

you guys are so funny...πŸ˜†

Sorry could not help stop myself laughing...

but the fact still is I agree with what you guys said...😳

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont know y they had to kill simran's sister n rashmi's husband
ROHINI thumbnail
WHO IS SIA? wHO IS ANAND?
essar1026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The next ones to kick the bucket would probably be Saurabh, old Mr. and Mrs Saxena or Radha, I guess.

adilah58 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well i think you guys are wrong because i think that ajay sinha is just trying to get a mesage across to the viewers, which is that NEVER TRUST A STRANGER. Divya and Victor did just that and they got killed, so that is all what i thing he is trying to do.

What do you guys thing about that?