sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo
21st December 2011
Written Update

Kopal and Pari are at the hair dressers and Kopal is shocked by the pink colour in paris hair, but she admits to herself it looks good. Their mother rings paris phone and Kopal tells her to answer it, Pari lies and says they are at a friend's house, Kopal is panicking about being so late. Pari says she can hide her hair well; she puts the duppatta on her hair. Pari pays and says to the woman keep the change, but the woman says 400 but the girls don't have enough money for it, Kopal says she has a bit but the woman says they need to contact someone from home and get the money, their mum keeps ringing so Kopal suggests that they bring the rest of the money 2maro, and in the mean time the woman should keep something of theirs like a chain or something. Pari says that's a good idea and that Kopal should give her chain, Kopal feels uncomfortable, she says this chain mum gave to me, Pari said she feels bad too but they will get it back 2maro. Pari hands it to the woman and Kopal says keep it safe the chain is her mothers and they leave the parlour.

Shrivastav and Vehaan arrive at the sight, at Shrivastav shows him the stall, he explains that they got it cheap; Vehaan is worried about it not being enough space, so he asks Shrivastav to ask the plot near by too, he says in the meantime he will buy something for his mum.

Shrivastav is walking across the streets and Pari and Kopal notice that their dad is there (he is their father) they cover their faces so to not get caught by him, they are freaking out. Their father is standing right behind them, his phone rings and they get more nervous, until he walks away and they run.

Vehaan is looking at some things at some saris at the stall, the girls are running by and bump into him, Pari falls to the floor and all the saris that Vehaan had in his hand fall onto her. Kopal helps Pari up and Vehaan is staring at Kopal and Kopal is staring back at him. Pari is crying in pain, she shouts at Vehaan saying couldn't he see her, he apologises and he says he didn't do it on purpose, she says there's so much space in the streets and u bumped me, she asks the crowd and a man also starts talking and says yeh how could u not see her, we could see her. Pari goes on and says because of guys like him it's become difficult for girls like her to walk around. Vehaan is stuttering and says im sorry, don't cry, I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't see u that's why we got bumped, he goes on and says sorry u got hurt cos of me. Pari is smiling, Kopal says he's saying he's sorry, forgive him, she pulls Pari to go. Vehaan is staring back at them. Pari is laughing at how Vehaan was stuttering, she goes on and mocks him, Kopal says u should be cruel about someone like that; God is listening with his ears open, you don't know when he will punish u for saying something bad. They walk on.

Vehaan bends down to pick the saris up and Shrivastav ji comes and asks how the saris fell, he helps pick them up too, Vehaan is still looking at the way the girls walked.

Kopal and Pari are still on the streets, its darks and Kopal says she's scared dad might be home by now, dadi and mum might be getting in trouble cos of us. They are at the front door and knock, Pari tells Kopal to sort her face out as she is making it obvious that they have been up to something, the door opens and their father is at the door. The girls stare at him in shock.

(Epi is cut) Pari is making an excuse to why they were late, the dad asks her why her head is covered, and she lies and says in the rickshaw her ears were hurting so she covered her head. The grandma says they will have to start dressing them in warm clothes before she gets ill etc, she then says to Shrivastav to let the girls come in, they enter but the dad tells Kopal to wait behind he needs to talk to her. She stops and is scared.

Pari is walking but her dupatta gets caught and her hair is on show, her grandma and everyone react, her dad calls her and everyone can see the pink high lights in her hair. The grandma touches the colour and asks her what did she do to her beautiful black hair?? Her father asks her what did she do, and did her friend dye her hair, he looks at Kopal and asks her where they went and he wants the truth. The mum notices Kopals chain is missing and asks her where it is, Pari is signalling not to say anything, but she doesn't know, the dad raises his voice and says tell me what's going on. Kopal tells them they went to the parlour and they didn't have enough money for the colour so I gave my chain and we will give them the money and get the chain back.

The dad gets angry and says 2day they lied and got out of the house, 2maro they will go to their in-laws and put us further in shame, what will we say and do then. If there was some control, this wouldn't have happened. He looks upset and walks away, Kopals mum walks to him and says calm down she will talk to them, he replies what will you say to them now, its too late, they are already out of control. He looks at his daughters and says this is the last warning, if you make this mistake again, I won't forgive u, understand, and go to ur rooms.

Kopal is following Pari, and Pari is having a go at Kopal, saying why couldn't u lie, I told u what story to stick to and instead u told them everything, Kopal says she couldn't ever lie to her parents and that when her father kept asking how could she just lie to him. Pari says Kopal to be quiet u have useless manners, if you don't learn anything then watch u will spend ur life crying.

Bharti is with the pundit He tells Bharti, he has brought the best rishtas for her, and any of these girls will rush to say yes to Aditya, Bharti looks at him and says no pundit, you got it wrong, how can we get the youngest brother married when the oldest brother is a bachelor. First I will bring Vehaan a wife. The pundit says there's no point, he doesn't want to get married yet. Bharti says that's not the case, Vehaan is thinking about his weakness and that the girl won't see him for him, and if someone does like him it will be because of his success, but we need to break his worry over this, just then she sees Vehaan standing at the door listening to her, they both look at each other and then Vehaan walks away. Bharti looks upset for him but turns to the pundit and says don't worry about Vehaan, I will talk to him, just find me someone who will understand Vehaan and love his good things rather than focus on his weakness, someone who knows how to handle relationships and respect everyone. The pundit gets up to leave just then he drops a picture, Bharti tells the pundit about the photo he dropped, she picks it ur and looks at it, she says who is this, for some reason I feel something good about this girl, the pundit says this is her worker Shrivastav daughter, he too is looking for someone for his daughter, Bharti asks why he didn't show her this photo earlier. The pundit replies, you need to find someone who is of the same status as u, Bharti says no, thanks to God we have everything and can give the DIL what she wants, she will be a part of this family, her status doesn't matter, Shrivastav himself is such a good man, I am sure he has passed on his goodness to his daughters. The pundit says he will go today and talk to the pundit, but Bharti says she feels she should talk to him herself, and then she will let the pundit know. He leaves and Bharti is talking to herself about how she feels happy but also worried, she hopes that Shrivastav doesn't take this the wrong way. Epi ends with Bharti looking at the photo.

Sorry everyone for the late post. Totally forgot about it.

Courtesy: Jas :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update. Nice that Kopal at least has some values, even if Pari doesn't seem to.