My Thoughts about Anand and Divya

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi All

As Queenbee has expressed in her update fo yesterday's, the episode was really a very pathetic one.

I was just thinking , now that Divya is dead, she definitely cannot be Simran's AStha. So what was the necessity to bring in a girl called Divya who was just a replica of Simran? Where was the necessity to kill Divya and Victor and how is this going to affect the main story line?

Ok, now i am in a mood of analysing these questions.

Seeing the way the story is proceeding, i just think there is some relationship between Abhi and Divya. After thinking a lot, I have come to a coclusion that Abhi might have gone to London to settle before the leap. There, he might have got in touch with Divya's parents. Due to some tragedy or accident, it might have happened that Divya's parents would have died. From that day onwards, Abhi might have taken Divya's responsibility.

Divya, in one scene, said her father has high ambitions for her and she has to fulfill them. Abhi might have wanted Divya to be exactly like his lady love, Simran. So he might have built up all Simran's qualities in Divya. Divya, bcos of her father, should have got the likes and dislikes exactly as per Simran. Abhi would have kept Simran as a role model before Divya. As Divya was out in US, for studies, she might not be aware that Abhi her father , is actually Anand. Abhi might have not wanted to diclose facts about he being Anand. So he might have purposely kept it as a secret.

Now that, Divya before dying, sent a SMS to Sia saying Dilip was a thug and he and Anad are trying to kill them, Sia might now come to India to disclose this truth. Abhi will also come to India after getting to know that Divya is dead. He will be shocked to know that the police are in search of two people , Anand and Dilip for the murders. Abhi might be shocked as he knows that the real Anand is nobody else, but him...But he will be in a fix as he does not want to reveal his identity.

Then, coming to Sia.... Sia is definitely Simran's daughter. She is a friend of Divya, Victor and Sid. But nobody had known of her real parentage.

So what say, friends?? Is my prediction worth reading?

Please do comment and debate. Do it quick before the real suspense is known....😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sree!

c'est tres exquisite!

wow! that is just toooooooooooo good sree! it makes so much sense as well - can't wait to find out what the real story is now!

one thing tho - do u have any thoughts on real asthas kidnapping? do u think, as i do, that Harsh and Katherine had something to do with it? They may not have had malicious intents and it all went wrong, but they may have had something to do with it....in which case, any thoughts on where they fit into the picture....

btw folks - i also think that bua and fufaji were in on the harsh/katherine plan....

as sree said - all thoughts welcome....

p.s. are divya and victor confirmed dead? i'm in UK so haven't seen that bit yet....perhaps today we'll find out they aren't actually dead....

mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i think sree, your explanation is too far-fetched. the director was simply trying to confuse us and keep us guessing as to who the real aastha might be... thats all. its impossible that if divya was abhi's daughter , then she wouldn't know that anand and abhi are the same person.

sia definitely is the real aastha.... iam waiting for her story to unfold. i hope the director makes it interesting and convincing enough.

jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but whatever it is i am sure sia will blame ahi/ananda for divya and victr's death
tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

lol sree

great minds and that

i was thinking the same the same thing regarding divi and abhi.. there must be a connection somewhere there

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Agree with you Sree_20

Ajai Sinha is just wasting time with ending the series, What a waste of bringing in Victor and Divya and then killing them

I guess he wanted Anand to be blamed for these murders and then he will have to come out from his hiding

Vini thumbnail

I think director is just wasting time.

By killing Divya and Victor he is just trying to bring Abhi (Ananad) in picture and I guess he will be blamed for Divya and Victor's murder. And I guess Abhi is living in India only.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

sree...u r thinking well!!! lolz

I also actually thought Anand was Abhi as Abhi too is a writer n so he could write a book...but now that i've read whats gonna happen 2 victor n divya im not so sure

😕

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sree!

I think you just accomplished the story that Ajai Sinha wanted to heave for few months. Good predictions.😉
peaches thumbnail

Nice Job Sree,

I think Victor and Divya have to be related to the main characters some how. I just wish that the directors would have made use of all the other characters he had to begin with, before he brought on new ones to the show.

There's not closure to so many of thes characters. Like what happen to Anandi's husband and child? Kavita's husband and child? and Brian's family? I know Radha ji's in the picture what about Poonam?

I'm sure that Manas is going to come back soon.

Thanks

Om