anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

is it because he hurt his daughter sometime back or is it because he remembers his past when he sees him.

his expressions are so bad when he sees abhi. it is like he can kill him. but he did the same with his wife.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very true.In fact I had thought they would make an issue of this in the second reunion of Abhi & Simran.
anitha.b thumbnail
I wonder why no ones brings in that topic and ask him why?
raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i think its different when you do something bad to someone else's daughter and its different emotion when its really happening with your daughter.

your daughter is part of you and if someone hurts a part of you, its very obivious you will get angry.

but its very sad that men treat women like this

anitha.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishan2000

i think its different when you do something bad to someone else's daughter and its different emotion when its really happening with your daughter.

your daughter is part of you and if someone hurts a part of you, its very obivious you will get angry.

but its very sad that men treat women like this

I can understand his concern but he is being too much...anyone can not tolerate something like. But I think he has asked sorry so many times and also when he committed similar mistake and his wife died with that in her heart...how should he treat himself then...and what when his kids gets to know that reality...

Jyotishna thumbnail
see, this is all new to me, I have been watching Astitva for more than a year and I did not know that Mr Mathur was having an affair when his wife was alive. Than again I have not scene the episodes of when his wife was alive. He should not treat Abhi the way he does, I think Abhi has learnt his lesson, but I guess it is too late, since he is married for the 3rd time.