Article:Atif Aslam to debuts on television

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Atif Aslam to debuts on television

Atif Aslam, who is known for his shoulful music, made his acting debut this year in criticially and commercially acclaimed Bol, by Shaoib Mansoor. The film that was appreciated worldwide went on to break many records, proving that Atif has it in him that can make him a good actor.

Now, seeing this a channel has roped in him to be on their television show. No, this is not an acting stint. The news is that Atif Aslam is going to be a judge on a singing reality show, that will air on Indian Channel, Sahara One. Shedding more light on the project, Atif Aslam said this to TVKahani,

"I am very excited about this. I have no idea how it is going to be, but I am excited and waiting to see how things are going to turn up. It is a different concept and I am sure everyone will enjoy it."

The show that has two judges in Himesh Reshammaiya and Atif Aslam, is titled "Sur-Kshetra". The show is slated to have two teams pitted against each other. Atif Aslam is backing the Pakistani team,whereas Himesh is supporting his home country.

Auditions for the show are currently going-on, and Atif is in India for the same purpose. We'll keep you updated as more news become available.