Need suggestion on Credit card

nish1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey everyone,

I have one question or may be advice on credit card...i am sure u all get so many mails from credit card companies and lot of u have credit cards too.  Now my question is which credit card you think is the best and why? And how can u keep ur credit to good and healty?

I usually try to pick credit cards  with no intrest rate and no membership sign up scam...bez once I was signed up for some membership without any notification. To keep my credit good and healthy i try to pay the bill on time..actually i always pay on time 😊 (good girl right 😳)

Anyway i would like to know how do u guys pick ur credit cards and how do u mantain ur good credits? so now it's on u to share ur tips and advice to pick the best credit card for the members who don't have one 😊

Thanks,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munizaaa thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nice topic nisha too badd my parents dont trust me with a πŸ˜‰credit card and i m too young to have one i ll tell u which one is the best once a get oneπŸ˜›
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Nish,

I have MasterCard and Visa...and store cards like Sears and stuff.  I like MasterCard the best!

The best way to keep ur credit good and healthy? well, im not allowed to give advice on that...cuz i spend way too much money and now my mum and dad are paying it off...lol..and they are reallly really pissed😑.

But, now what i did wuz cut all my cards.😭

Jokes apart, the best way to keep a good credit is to spend responsibly and pay it off as soon as the bill comes!

Remember: Dont spend more than u earn,,,like i did...lol

Good Luck,

Jasleen

nish1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jelly_1984

Jokes apart, the best way to keep a good credit is to spend responsibly and pay it off as soon as the bill comes!

Remember: Dont spend more than u earn,,,like i did...lol

Good Luck,

Jasleen

yes that's the best way...and don't spend more than u earn remember that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanks muni and jasleen for ur advice
KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

well i own almost like all credits card there is, MC, DC, VISA, AMEX, SEARS,                  JC PANNY, OLD NAVY, GAP, VICTORY SECRAT, MARSHAL FIELD... okay i can't name it all, but yes i hv all of them.  the reason i hv so many cuz well i luv to shop(shoes&purse)..  but more credit card u hv more credit build for u.   i mean i pay all of the bill soon as possible so  my credit can stay is good.    its very ezzy to get a car, n bigt stuff when u hv good credit. so all i hv to say it pay it all ..... that's the 1st thing u do...

*EAST OR WEST SALMAN IS THE BEST❀️❀️❀️

Edited by KhoobsuratKhusi - 19 years ago