tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi i was just thinking that there are prety much alot of pakistani memebers so why cannot we have a forum fro pakistani serial i know that there is one but that had been put into the forgien country thing

like zeetv ,sonyand the other channals have a places were they could have there shows i want a pakistani channel place and we could make forums like for not paticular show but for a whole channel like ary,geo and the rest of them😊.

i really want to know what others think about my sugestion so plzz tell and i am not trying to start a fight about india and pakistan.so dont take any offence. it is just a suggestion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
hi

yes there r alotta ppl both living in pakistan and from pakistani familits living abroad on IF...and there is a WONDERFUL section..PSF...u mentioned it but ive never seen you there.

come to PSF and talk about all the shows you want to talk about. we also discuss celebs and other stuff related to pakistani entertainment...come to that section and i am sure you will find what you need