sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

thanks a lot .for the update.

feel sorry for diyva& victor......... thats so sad..😭

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Queenbee.. Thanks for awesome update. πŸ‘ Iam in US and few weeks behind this epsiode but your update mad eme feel right into it.

I can't believe Mr. Sinha would show such a dramastic episode. Why kill Victor & Divya??? 😭 😭 😭 😭

Akshata thumbnail

Hi Queenbee,

Thanks for filling in for Sree.Great update....you do have a flair for narration.

Astitva is becoming a thriller....I'm glad bec it will be more interesting,I hope!!!

Akshata

jprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update, Queenbee

I just stopped into see where Astitva is in India...we are still at the point
where Simran has decided to care for the Abhi and Neha's baby.

principessa thumbnail

OMG.. This is one episode which I won't be seeing out of choice.. 😭

Thanks Queenbee.. for the great update, i'm sure sree will be proud of you.. πŸ‘

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Queenbee, i have no words to thank you for doing such a wonderful update.....ThanksπŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree when you said this was not the scene which one would like to update when you mentioned Divya's tragic end...You are right.

When I saw the episode last night, I was just feeling very awkward and sorry for you as I had entrusted the updating duty to you , that too on a day where some very pathetic and sad things happened.😭 I am really sorry, and i know what you would have gone thro' while penning words for that particular incident....😭😭

Anyway, a very depressing episode and I really cried for the beautiful doll like girl, Divya....😭😭

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_20

Queenbee, i have no words to thank you for doing such a wonderful update.....ThanksπŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree when you said this was not the scene which one would like to update when you mentioned Divya's tragic end...You are right.

When I saw the episode last night, I was just feeling very awkward and sorry for you as I had entrusted the updating duty to you , that too on a day where some very pathetic and sad things happened.😭 I am really sorry, and i know what you would have gone thro' while penning words for that particular incident....😭😭

Anyway, a very depressing episode and I really cried for the beautiful doll like girl, Divya....😭😭

I must admit, it was awful to watch, I was holding my head in my hands and almost screaming myself... my hubby came out to see what the matter wasπŸ˜•πŸ˜• ... it was COMPLETELY HORRIFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY did Ajai Sinha do this???😭
shiverz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks for the update, QB!!πŸ˜ƒ i wanted to see where astitva is in india right now.. we're waay behind in the U.S. today's episode sounded very gorey and depressing!! i'm sure that they'll show this episode about a month later here..

mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

awesome update.....too good QB. i saw yesterday's episode and must say reading ur update was watching the repeat telecast of the episode.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanx 4 the update queenbee...you were very brave 2 update this episode!!! Just reading it has made me feel

They did not have 2 kill victor n divya like that...i mean why????????????????

I can't believe that Anand 😲😲😲

After reading this episode i don't know if i want 2 watch it in England 😭😭😭