sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi All

I am terribly sorry that I could not provide yesterday's update on time...It so happened that my father had a fall and has fractured his ankle. So i had to rush him to the doctor and had to do all needful work....My mother is out of town , so had to take up all responsibility...

In this process, I missed seeing yesterday's episode. Anyway, i will be seeing the repeat of the episode in 3 hours from now...So I will be updating yesterday's episode soon after that...So you can expect an update from me in another 3 hours time...Sorry for the inconvenience...

As regards today's update(5th), I will not be able to provide the update tonight itself as I will be at my father's place taking care of him. So i promise that i would come up with today's update before 10.30 AM IST tomorrow morning.....I hope you all understand my problem.....I wil make sure that i keep giving you the updates...But please bear with the delay in providing updates for a few days.....

I hope you will all understand my position and forgive me for providing you updates a bit late. But i will definitely make sure that i give you good updates.....

Sorry again....I know you will all be eager to get updates asap as the story is interestingly poised. But, I am in a spot... So kindly bear with me...I need you all to support me..Thanks.

Again, to remind you, i will put yesterday's(4th) updates in 3 hours time from now....5th updates will be put before 10.30 AM the next day....As regards the coming days, i will inform you all ......

Thanks...๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Sree

Thanks for letting us know that was really sweet of you. Inspite of your schedule...you logged on to keep us posted. We really appreciate it.

Hope your dad feels better soon. Take care and don't worry.

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don't worry Sree and Thanks.. ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope your father is feeling better now..

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's sad, Sree... I wish your father a speedy recovery!!

And I'm glad to see that you didn't just doze off as some people on the forum were speculating๐Ÿ˜‰ .. I would have provided a brief outline but I was out for dinner and missed the entire episode๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks again!๐Ÿ˜›
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi All

There is a slight change in the update schedule....Tonight's update(5th) will be provided by queenbee....From tomorrow, i will take on...

So enjoy Astitva and the updates, friends.....๐Ÿ˜Š

abhita thumbnail

Thanks for keeping us informed Sree. Thanks and Take care. Don't worry about the updates... I am sure somebody or the other will be glad to update for a while in your absence.

Take care.

Abhita

SONYA_K thumbnail
Hey Sree,

Thanks a lot for informing us.I hope that your dad has a speedy recovery.

Take care dii!!๐Ÿค—

Love,
Priyanka.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanx 4 letting us know sree

I hope your father has a speedy recovery!!!

tc ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Sorry to hear about ur father...hope he recovers soon and Thanks a lot to u for updating us inspite of all this...
sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hope your dad feels better soon... Don't worry about the updates. Somebody or the other can take care of it.