pic of humayun saeed and his wife

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

sorry guys i have no pic of humayun saeed and his wife.islia plz no commints.

Edited by sahera - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahtika thumbnail
thanx..... πŸ˜ƒ
she luks a bit older than humayoun...but itz ok Edited by ahtika - 18 years ago
usmani_girlzz thumbnail
omg agree wd u athika she looks lyk his khala he deserve sum 1 else
Xenubia thumbnail
Hamayun's Wife Samina..(yes thts her name) Is 7 years elder 2 hamayun..Its samina's SECOND marriage to Hamayun.. she has a teenager daughter from her previous marriage.. she is a filthy rich memon!!! and Hamayun married her for her $$$ warna yara hamayun saeed ko kiya kami thee??;)
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maha21

No comments... πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Same here.. not cuz i didnt like the pic.. but i cant see it!πŸ˜•
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Xenubia

Hamayun's Wife Samina..(yes thts her name) Is 7 years elder 2 hamayun..Its samina's SECOND marriage to Hamayun.. she has a teenager daughter from her previous marriage.. she is a filthy rich memon!!! and Hamayun married her for her $$$ warna yara hamayun saeed ko kiya kami thee??;)

OMG!  I didnt know about that... thanks for sharing... hmm.. i know usko kya kami thi!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

she looks like his elder sisterπŸ˜† Humayun culd've gotten married to anyone! Why herrr!!?

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1409

OMG!  I didnt know about that... thanks for sharing... hmm.. i know usko kya kami thi!

yaa i heard abt tht...frm sum1 hu noez sum1 huz rel8ed 2 him...humayun married her really earlly in his career and he was a nobody thn...she was arready married frm b4 and had a kid but shes filthy rich and he needed the money @ tht time in his career and life...so he married her 4 money but she has full control over him and she is very dominant and

bichara is stuck with her now even tho hez rich and famous and gud lukin and kissi cheez ki kammi nahi haiπŸ˜†

Mashal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xenubia

mujh ko too iss baray main pehlay pata hi nahin tha .............tab hi to yeah producer ban gaya warna sirf acting krtay huee koi itna kaisay earn ker sakta hai
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
u didnt noe mashal?....hehe u and mohsin need learn 2 communicate πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tumharaye bhai naye yeh baat mujhaye batayee thi and u dunno πŸ˜† πŸ˜†