aaj.uv ne ashi ko looser bulaya...

funky n crazy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ok....tday uv said wht he had ben dening yesterday....kal tak toh he said tht ashi is a wacko but she isnt a looser..phir aaj all of a sudden kya hoga....out of the blue she has turned into a looser...jus cuz she lost...i must say ashi bein ashi shud her guts lyk always and replied bck to sumthin extremeli wrong....uv doesnt know how he won....toh abhi toh he will be slightly vein but whn time cums he will be most hurt(i think so).....

secondly yashwant dev(il) giving uv a car wasnt surprisin(even though we knew this) cuz in directly he wants uv to have ful faith in him and come cumpleteli on his side....

3rd thing was the timbo dream.it was funny though the way her hair gets ruined and she gets p***les it was a sight..but hey tht shy thefry isnt worth a penny....and sadly ranny is gettin hypnotised in a way in her jaal....

phir soniya wala part was also very nice whn ure happy n u know it clap ure hands....way to go man.....

ashi sacj mein is very brave....shayad kuch zyada hi......i cant say anythin 4 tht...but she is extremely strong at her emotions specially after the break-up.....

latty,latty maharani ko toh chaane ke jhad pe tang dena chahiye......as i said she is the biggest creep lyk her best frnd shy the fry......and yes she betta be ware of our ashi....Ashi don leave this shy no matter wht....

the thing tht hit me the most was the kids cumin n askin ashi 4 their money.....even after knowin tht she wasnt present whn latty said tht....and how on earth can they trust tht latty after knowin where she was whn she was absent 4 the debates......ab ashi has to arrange 4 the sum....wht the hell is wrong wth these maurya students....i mean get a brain if not life....

anyways my lamba n borin lecture as usual.....wht to do....remix mein aisa sab ho hi raha hai...not tht it was bad.....but not the best either

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha good lecture vanshu! u can be the next pradyuman chaurasia yet! πŸ˜‰

But seriously, ashi completely rocked today!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I repeated this in 2 other topics but Priya's acting was awesome today! it's always awesome but today was something special!
vitak thumbnail
yeah!she was very natural.you could see the awkwardness in her. and she was very hurt when yuvi said she was a loser.i mean whatever it is they were supposed to be friends and you dont say such mean things to friends'sigh'!!!
and i felt sonia was looking ery good yesterday πŸ‘
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shit!!!

I miss the epi 😭 but I will catch the repeats
rakhi_uv thumbnail
agree wid u vanshi wats wrong wid all da super rich kids of maurya ??? tht they want their money back??? made no sense atall.....also luved da way ashi confronted latty......i bet shes gonna hav a tough time πŸ˜† ( bt she deserves much more) nd now tht the elections r over she better stays away 4rm yuvi now or else b4 ashi i'll murder her 😑 😑 😑

nd yuvi called ashi a loser bcoz she din congragulate him ....... acc to him she was being a spoil sport so he called her a loser nt bcoz she lost in the elections 😳 😳 😳 nd wen he nos the truth he will b hurt the most.........
neelakshi1985 thumbnail
he didn't mean it he still loves her u can make out by the way he asked her 2 congratulate him...he didn't mesn 2 embaress her or nething.he's actually rather sweet that way
its her...i don't think she cares 4 him.even without knowing there is cheating she insulted him...either she is hiding her feelings 2 well or she doesn't hav ne feelings ne more 4 him!!!i mean,ashi is coming across as a caricature not a charachter nowadays.ehre is the human touch? πŸ˜•
coolniyu thumbnail
hey vanshi i don think yuvi meant it re....i mean ppl usually say things they mean wen the concerned person aint arnd ....and wen the person is arnd theyll purposely say the opposite to insult the person or wateva.....get wat i mean πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
lolz so i don think he ment it dil pe mat le yaar 😳
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neelakshi1985

he didn't mean it he still loves her u can make out by the way he asked her 2 congratulate him...he didn't mesn 2 embaress her or nething.he's actually rather sweet that way
its her...i don't think she cares 4 him.even without knowing there is cheating she insulted him...either she is hiding her feelings 2 well or she doesn't hav ne feelings ne more 4 him!!!i mean,ashi is coming across as a caricature not a charachter nowadays.ehre is the human touch? πŸ˜•

lol neelakhshi.........you have forgotten one big thing which made the election result unfair in ashi's eyes: LATTY!

she did all that jhol with the lucky draw and all and due to tht the students favor first started shifting to yuvi. Now, ashi (as she's human), will obv. have a doubt whether yuvi and latty planned this together naa.

And don't tell me that ashi doesen't trust yuvi coz even yuvi didn't trust ashi when tht latty said all those things abt ashi to him.😭
devilangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi rocks

ha ha good lecture vanshu! u can be the next pradyuman chaurasia yet! πŸ˜‰

But seriously, ashi completely rocked today!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I repeated this in 2 other topics but Priya's acting was awesome today! it's always awesome but today was something special!

but wait pradyuman chaurasia always speaks shuddh hindi..... vanshu has to practise speaking shuddhh hindi example instead of thank you , you have to say dhanyawadπŸ˜›