Mandira Bedi wins Fear Factor!

Shakstar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
it looks like Mandira is probably the first female to win Fear Factor... 😛 read da article below-
Mandira Bedi: Up close and personal

She began her career with a substantial role in Shanti and went on to become a household name. Extraa Innings gave her a glamorous image, and her noodle-strap blouses were the talk of the town. Meet Mandira Bedi, who recently participated in Fear Factor. And won. "I participated in the celebrity episode, and it was great being a contestant for once. Winning was the most exciting part, not because the prize money was Rs 10 lakh but because I host sporty events and felt that I had to prove myself, in a way. We had three games and shot for three days in Malaysia. The first game involved being handcuffed underwater and finding a key as quickly as possible. The second -- the yuckiest -- had us in a coffin-like box, covered in centipedes, rats and spiders. We were asked not to have a bath as that would irritate the creatures. When I finished that round, I was in tears. I never knew I had it in me to do something like that. The third round was a proper stunt involving a helicopter. It was dangerous, but I did it smoothly.

With Fear Factor, you know you are risking your life, but there hasn't been a single casualty to date. The only thing is you should have the guts to go through it all."

Shakil

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbles_Rox thumbnail
awwwwww..........thx! 😛 finally a girl won!!!!!!!! 😃 im happy that mandira won! 😳 they were in a couffin with 3 different creatures? ewwwwwwwwwww! 🤢 thx again! 😛
*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when will this episode be broadcasted?? 😕
meghavi thumbnail
yeyyyy!!! She won!! 😃 👏 👏

Thanks for posting, Shakil! 😊
jaquelin thumbnail
oh that's great to know. she's a smart lady! i would love to see her doing the crazy stunts. thanks shakil for the information but when is this episode to be aired??
navpun thumbnail
thats quite an achievement
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
arre i am sure the reptiles or animals are scared of her so it was easy for her to win 😆
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
Thanks Shakil for sharing....& hey congrets to Mandira...Now I think lots of girl will think that they can win too
zarine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey guyzzz wich episode are u talking about?????? plzzzzzzzzzz tell me

can u plzzz PM me!!!

Edited by zarine - 18 years ago
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya.nair

arre i am sure the reptiles or animals are scared of her so it was easy for her to win 😆

😆😆guruji...

congo shongo to her..

if i was her i would've gave up...im scared of insects