Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shamii16

Oh Thank God!!! Btw, love the pic u have up of Khuda Aur Mohobbat! Hammad and Emaan <3

thnxs😊

Word Count: 1

shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OK, so from what I've heard, there are only 21 episodes in total for Humsafar and since this Saturday was the 17, this means that there are only 4 more episodes to go until it comes to an end.

It's been not too long of a journey from start to finish, but I gotta say I've really enjoyed watching Humsafar. There was anger, laughter, tears, smiles, nervousness, every emotion I can think of was revolving around this one drama. It gave me a chance to sink into the drama and watch it as if it was happening right this moment. Many of us have not taken this drama very lightly... including me. 😳 Many scenes and events that took place in the drama made us go... INSANE. Humsafar has revolved around our lives... hmmm.. I don't think so. It's rather that our lives started revolving around Humsafar, the chemistry of our beloved Ashar and Khirad... and yes lets not forget their little Angel Hareem. The anger that developed in us because of Sara, Khizer and Fareeda Aunty, we felt as if we could literally tear them apart by putting our hands through our screens and grabbing them by the neck and strangling each and every one of them. (Especially in the scene when Khirad was getting accused of such an absurd act that she did not commit) The intensity, yet simplicity of this drama drove us to the edge of our seats, with tears running down our cheeks and hands in a fist, ready to punch the next person that came in our way that second... Yes it got THAT intense, at least for me.😛 Many called me stupid, idiotic, and a complete lunatic for taking Humsafar so seriously, but I only said one thing: I'M INSANE... I KNOW!!!

Well, have fun watching the rest of this drama, and hopefully the great chemistry of our Khirad and Ashar is kept alive on this forum. In 4 episodes, Humsafar might come to an end, but the memory of it will remain, forever in our hearts and will one day become the story of OUR DAYS, the one we pass on to our generation to come, just like the generation before did with us. ❤️