what is wrong with the new producers!!!?

Samy_Akhy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
they have totally ruin the whole concept of "Baba aiso Var dhoondo"! where is the baba looking for the VAR! 🤢
what makes me laugh is they made her sons even more taller than what their father was!!! it was realistic to a certain extent!!!😡 but it taking the piss now.
a close freind of my mother is a very short and lets pretty much like barti but she is pretty and her husband is very very tall. she has 4 children, 2boys & 2 girls, similar age me however, out of all her children only one of sons is really tall and other is short roughly around 5" and her daughters 1 is around 4"11 and the other daughter is practically dwarves. However they were very good academically and did really well in their studies and doing very good jobs.
the show had a good start but leap has been a really bad move. they could hav kept everyone & shown how hard it would have been to growing as dwarf and being taunted by mirdrang children would have been better move.
anyway i am not watching this crap show anymore.
Alvida everyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Actually, if you're talking about the name of the show, it served its purpose when Murli re-married Bharti - at that point, they should have ended it. Instead, they dragged it on w/ several stupid tracks, until most of the actors themselves got sick of it. But they were stuck w/ that name - there is no way one can rename a serial midstream - all one can do is end it as part 1, and produce a sequel w/ a different name.

On your other point, the show was originally supposed to be about midgets, but that plot was quickly lost. Except for a few occasions, like when Murli's friends teased Bharti, or when she was harassed by eunuchs just b4 her divorce, or recently when Murari was tossing her up, and caused her to regain her memory, the theme of this show was totally lost. Like I noted in the past, this was (and is) nothing short of a saas bahu show, w/ the only difference being the height of the bahu. W/ the leap, it's now only different b'cos of the height of the saas.

This show was crap long b4 this leap - when they were doing things like Murari & his mata ki chowk, Chimpti & her manipulations, Bharti hiding her pregnancy complications from the rest of the family, the past birth, the attempted sacrifice of Veehan and so on. People who have stopped watching only now really have a very poor idea of what's good, if they think that just having an attractive jodi w/ a few romantic scenes is all that's needed. Vikrant and others leaving the show are not what's making this crap - it was the asinine plots b/w the death of Rupesh and Murli that made it crap long b4 that. In fact, now, it could be undergoing a potential improvement, but the character of Jasmine, Adi and the vain sister look like they might be spoilers once again.