Has the script been changed..?

abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I had read somewhere a while back that Astitva will end as follows..

Abhi will go somewhere..and will be cut off from everyone for quite some time. He does some real hard work and earns a good amount of money..he then comes back hoping that he could get Simran back but when he comes back, he realizes that Simran is getting married to Manu and their wedding is on the same day. So, he quietly leaves from Simran's house but when Simran comes to know about this, she wants to meet him and finds out that he is at the airport..She rushes to the airport and sees Abhi and his parents leaving for Singapore..(permanently)..
She tries to stop Abhi but he says that Simran will be happier marrying Manu etc.etc so Simran can't stop him and gets married to Manu...and Abhi leaves for Singapore..THE END...

I don't know where did Neha and Manu's wife Nagma came into picture..? Maybe the script was altered to stretch it for a longer time otherwise it would have ended by now..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

you are right. It has streched. He does disappear for some time but never shown on he trying to get rich....

Know that he is married to neha...that is the strech part and god knows if he will be ever united with Simran.

I kind of feel know that Abhi should stay with Neha. Neha is a nice girl and they should not make it a tragedy with her.

Simran should move on with some one really deserving...and simran and abhi friends forever.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
True.It's a bad end to a lovely story.But worse would be to make a tragedy out of Neha's life & unless they do that I don't know how they are going to stretch another six months ( that's almost 100 episodes!!!!!!!!!!)
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤢

that would be so bad...100 episodes...

arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree..streching the serial makes it lose its actual story

gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read Sangita sinha's interview.They are going to end this serial in July.