NishaTG thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Who is Shekhar with whom Simran goes for jogs? Was he there before the leap?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't recall seeing Shekhar at any point before the leapπŸ˜• .. apparently he is quite pally with Saurabh as well.

One thing I would love to know - Dr. Brian is still there in the title song, but where is he post-leap!?!?!

Also, what happened to the kid of that other sister of Simran - the one who dies from cancer?

Why don't Pranay and Rashmi have any kids?

πŸ˜•

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is a new addition after the leap.. and I think he is in love with Simran.. not sure, but I think..

By the way, he reminds me of "Anand" from "Munna Bhai MBBS", you know, the handicapped guy.. Is he the same actor?

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
YES HE IS ANAND FROM MUNNABAHI MBBS
NishaTG thumbnail
Ok so Shekhar is a new addition after the leap. Thank you guys. But I feel they should at least give him a proper introduction instead of leaving us to guess that he probably become friends with Simran somewhere in between the 'leap' years.
cutychet thumbnail
same here. i don't really know who he is. but since he helps simran with her problems and stuff so i think that they brought him in as the same role as what Manas was.
Khwaab thumbnail
Either Ajay Sinha is goin b'zonkers...OR... he's gonna come up wid some logical explaination......SOON!!!.....at th moment it looks like he's not able to handle all the new charecters well....Shekhar is new....Brian n wifey have disappeared...Anandi's hubby n kid have disappeared....Manus n Rhea.....wut's happened wid them....Kavitas husband n son.......i guess it'll come together tho'... Ajay sinha aint that stupid...but we're used to him handeling everything so intelligently, that these little details are disturbing....... what say yo?
Yusra thumbnail

oh he is simran's MaMu

he came in the show when simran got married with abhi

just in one scene πŸ‘