Aloo_gobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi all... !

whilst reading through many of the discussion postings, many of you said that simran is not a role model to anyone... i would beg to differ...

firstly, simran is HUMAN. humans make MISTAKES. noone is PERFECT. however, as a responsible citizen to the society, simran helps a lot from her side, and is perfect in every sense of the matter...she is always looking out for the best interests of people, whom she does not even know...and many doctors do.

so as members of this forum, what are we looking for in a role model... what is a role model...it is for sure that no one is perfect, so why do we have role models in the first place... i agree on a personal note, simran has messed up sometimes, but who doesnt... however as a citizen and a very competent doctor, she has performed her duties very well.... so isnt that what we should be looking for in a role model...how one helps another, as everyone has personal issues,...we could never compare...

this was just my thoughts..... anyone please feel free to comment.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Definatley well Said!!! I agree too
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aloo gobi, this is fabulous. First let me give you a standing ovation.👏..................👏

I 100% agree with you. First , we should always bear in mind that Simran is also a human being. I also don't say that Simran has not messed up few things. But the fact is she did all that unknowingly. After all, "To err is Human".

But whatever Simran did, whether it may be bringing Neha and Abhi together when she knew that she still loves Abhi or when she wanted Abhi's help at times which made Neha insecure was very unintentional.

Leave alone, us viewers, in the serial itself, Saurabh considers Simran as a person who is above all mistakes. When he sees her being close to Abhi before Abhi could marry Neha, he tries to stop her. This inturn had adverse affects on Simran and she ended up getting Neha and Abhi married even when she knew clearly that Abhi too loved her and she also loved Abhi. So, this was a mistake that Simran committed. But, let me tell you, Saurabh was the major problem creator in Simran's life. She would not have messed up her decisions of life if he was not around.

So just see Simran as another individual...pls

Aloo_gobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks guys for your replies.....

it was good to hear others agree.... to me i just thought that everyone overlooked simran as a competent doctor and concentrated too much on her personal issues...

remember at the holi episode, when simran was saying to urmila about all the freebies they were going to give to her patients.. i really liked that...shows that not everyone is a doctor to make money...but GENIUNELY looking out for the interests of the people.

thanks