RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Neha is at Abhi's home and the family along with Neha's mother are doing post wedding pooja when Abhi's mom makes some funny remarks and Abhi's mood is spoilt. Neha's mom takes leave.

Manas in visiting his wife Urmila in prison. She is bruised and tells him she fell and hurt herself.

Neha's mom returns home and starts crying thinking of Neha. Poonam consoles her.

Simran asks Manas why he did not come to the wedding. He tells her that he went to visit Urmila. Simran tells Manas to convince Urmila to appeal in Supreme Court. Manas is very troubled. He asks Simran how was the wedding. She says good. She tells him it is strange that last time when Abhi married Kiran secretly, she was angry but today she even attended Abhi and Neha's wedding. She does not know what to feel.

Abhi is sitting on the bed and Neha is opening up the presents. Abhi is upset that the room is decorated with flowers. Says he had not asked for any decorations. Neha asks him to cool down and tells him that this is their wedding night. She finds an unnamed gift and Abhi tells him that it is from Simran.

Abhi is lying down remembering his first night with Kiran and bursts out laughing, besides him Neha asks what happened and he tells her he was remembering the last time. She asks with Simran, he says no with Kiran. She asks him what happened and he relates that his mother had been thrown out of the house by his father and she landed up at their place. Neha tells him not to think about the past and concentrate on now and tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Arti

So they did get married for truth and not dreams...so bad...

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago
abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Arti and welcome back...Hope you had a nice 😊 vacation...
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Arti a lot! Hope you had a lovely vacation.This serial has become wierd.What the heck they are trying to prove???????
TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Arti!

Neha and Abhi actually got married. I've been a little behind on this show so i really don't know what's going on. So does that mean its the end for abhi and simran? I think its best that they both move on with other people, but only for the right reasons. No sacrafice, but for love.

I just feel bad for Aastha. When she grows up, what will she think of her parents. Finding out that her father has been married 3 times with 3 different women and divorced twice? Poor kid.............has no idea what's coming her way!😔

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

that is true and showing such things....not good.

so what do they want to conclude the basis of this story as? very sad...😳

gaurav thumbnail

Thanks great review

Finally married, and hope abhi learns this time to value what he has.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think this is really the beginning of an end.Astitva suddenly has lost appeal!