Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

i agree with whatever u said.apart from all the above adjectives i wud like 2 add some more.

shes an ethereal beauty.

dignified,elegant lady epitomising modesty and versatility in her profession.

the best thing is she manages to look stunning with least makeup and her dressing sense is so simple yet classy n elegant.

reserved and thoughtful,loving and caring but possessive thts gauri pradhan tejwani for u.😳

wow kya baat hain.very good.niceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hitengauri4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx 4 ur replies all the Gauri fans. She is amazing and i agree with all that said the positive things about her. πŸ˜›
dishu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whimsical_soul

Well i think she is the best thing that has happened to indian television

I dont actually know where to begin coz there is so much about her.. infact everything about her that is commendable.

Her seraphic beauty, her ability to look simple yet chic, the fact that she looks innocent yet hot, and ofcourse her competency in acting which is mindblowing.
and she doesnt confine herself to one thing.. besides acting she is doing a course in psychotherapy, learning kickboxing etc. i mean she is worth being idolized man!

She is least bothered abt what people concieve her to be, coz she knows what she is, D BEST! Yet she is so modest.

Anyways amazing topic man!

i completely agree with u....she is the best
emmm thumbnail
only 1 thingie SHE IS MATCHLESS πŸ‘
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she is the best.she and hiten makes a world's best pair.
annapurna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is a gogerous woman on television she has her limits inspite of that maintains good relationship with everybody she is great actress on television
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i like her damn soooooooooooooo much.......... love her and hiten 😳 😳
yogesh_gaurip thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wt da hell tanya no way m8 i think u have been missundestaned so well nwayz for its GAURI PRADHAN TEJWANI foreva n alwayz i go with all of above

yogesh

Originally posted by: x-faiza-x

errr no
i like her a lot but i think shes a bit stuck up coz shes married to karan and shes in the drama. she is a good actress i admit.but tanya is much more gorgous den her. no offence i mean i like her a lot 2 but she aint my idle 😳