WU 15 dec 2011 Bharti's sons!

addicted1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Epi starts with Bharti praying at the Mandhir, the arthi has started. Bharti looks quite upset, she finishes her prayer.

Rimjim is still asking Dhamroo about what happened, Dhamroo is crying there's another flashback of the funeral, Murli is on the pyre, Bharti tries running to him, but Jhumka and Kamla stop her. Dhamroo is holding Vehaan and letting him touch the wood pieces that are being put on Murli, (really sad!). Bharti is screaming u can't leave me, you can't leave me and Vehaan, she's trying to go forward again, but Kamla and Jhumka are holding her back again. She's calling Murli ji, she then faints and Kamla and Jhumka try to wake her. Bharti is lying in her room and the doctor is checking her over, she tells the Lals Bharti is pregnant.

Dhamroo is in his room looking at a picture of Murli, Jhumka, Kamla and Bansi, there's a haar on it (they all dead). He's saying they are really horrible for leaving him and Bharti alone. He looks over at Murli's picture and says even u left us, do u know how tough it's been for Bharti, how with such difficulty she has coped with everything. My world's best friend has now become like my mother, all this happened because of Mirdang, he stole our family! He goes on and says everyone prays before they die to go to heaven, but I pray to give me hell, because that's where I will meet Mirdang, and I will beat him there. He stole everything from us! HE stole my Murli from us. He was the one that made our Bharti cry, how much pain he gave her, u know who took care of our Bharti, my little nephew, ur little boy, Vehaan!

At the Mandhir a black car pulls up, the driver opens the door, at home Dhamroo is saying that God took some of Ur soul, love, happiness, working hard etc from u and made our Vehaan. He works just as hard as you.

Vehaan is walking into the Mandhir. Dhamroo continues about how there's a chota Murli, u know how u used to follow Bharti back and forth, he does the same like u, he protects our Bharti, he is her biggest sahara.

Bharti is seen handing clothes to the poor with the help of some men, Vehaan is walking towards her, Bharti trips over her sari and nearly falls of the stairs, Vehaan runs up and catches her little pot and grabs her too. (Just like Murli awww!) He gets her blessings and she says stay happy, he looks at the pot and hands it to Bharti, she says yes son, ALWAYS protect this before me! This contains ur fathers ashes, his ashes will be spread with me, Vehaan hold his hand to her mouth. He looks really concerned. (Gosh I'm crying! This is quite sad! STILL!) he shakes his head, Bharti says come, everyone is waiting for u, today is ur fathers barsi, lets go. One of the men is asking Bharti if she's ok she says she's fine. They walk inside the mandhir, Vehaan is holding Bharti, and they sit near the fire with Murli picture in front of her. Bharti is emotional looking at it, (remember the scene where gau the ...placed a mala on Bharti spic and Murli could see his reflection, similar scene here. Very sad!). Vehaan can see his mum upset, he keeps looking at the stairs and so does Bharti, Bharti is asking Vehaan where Aditya is, they should be here by now. Vehaan nods, hw looks at one of the men to signal them to call him.

Aditya is gambling in a warehouse, the men are laughing saying he has lost a lot of money already, he says no I haven't lost anything yet, Someone comes to him and says here there's a phone call for u and he ignore it. He takes of his heart shaped chain, with a picture of Bharti and Murli and places it on the table, the men laugh and say so u are betting ur mother. He replies those are scared to bet, who fear losing. The men say u have losing all night, your going to lose this too, Aditya drinks some alcohol and says only one card I need. He picks his card up and it's a queen, he wins the bet. He takes the money and his stuff back, placing the chain back on himself.

Someone runs to Aditya and says there's been 4missed calls, he says crap how could I forget, get my clothes and everything, he raises to the mandhir.

At the mandhir, the pundit says to call the youngest son; he needs to take part in this so that his fathers soul can rest in peace, she nods. She and Vehaan look at the stairs waiting and hoping for him. In the meantime Aditya is getting dressed in the car and driving.

Bharti says to the pundit, my oldest son will also take over this duty, Vehaan looks at Bharti, Bharti looks a bit pissed, Bharti says he should have been here by now, how could he forget his fathers pooja. She looks at Murli picture and looks upset. Vehaan is told to start the pooja stuff, he starts but just then Aditya comes and helps him, him and Vehaan smile at each other, he looks over at Bharti, but Bharti is angry with him. They continue the pooja; Bharti keeps looking at Murli picture, Aditya is watching over at Bharti. The pooja is complete and they pray.

The men help Bharti give the pundit some things, and the boys get blessings from the pundit too. Aditya is looking at Vehaan for help in making it up to Bharti, Aditya runs to Bharti and says mum u know suraj, his sisters wedding had some drama, u know what the grooms family said? They were demanding so much, u know how hard I worked to fulfil the demand, these grooms side. He sees it's not working; he looks at Vehaan and then bends down and says Mum, u still angry at me…. Vehaan bends down and holds Bharti and says Mum, forgive him, please. She looks at Vehaan and says now u have started to side with him, Aditya says no mum, im asking for forgiveness myself, he holds his ears and says sorry. He goes on and says if u say I will even become a goat (I think?? LOL!) Vehaan pats him on the head and signals to touch Bharti's feet, she looks at Aditya and hugs him and smiles, Vehaan joins the family hug and she says bless u both, come start collecting the Mandhir things. Aditya stands up and says oh no we are getting late for work, Vehaan and Bharti look at him, he calls Vehaan and says lets go quick. They walk out together, Aditya slip on water and Bharti shouts be careful, Vehaan catches him, Aditya says to Bharti, why do u worry mum, I don't have to worry till I have my big brother by my side, I have nothing to worry about! They hug and walk out together. Bharti is touched by the scene. One of her workers comes to Bharti and they are talking, Bharti says it's strange, one brother killed his brother for money but God has given me a Ram Lakshman sons. With Gods blessing I hope I find two great DIL for them, two that will live like my daughters, then I have nothing to worry about.

Courtesy of Jas, thnx dear!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks both of u for update

i think flashback story is movin in right pace with bit of present in it

no explanation of how jhumka kamla and bansi died

and according to articles dumroo shud have been in jail
so what did he do

mayb mridang gau are still alive but in jail and murari and kartik too

hope they reveal abt the evils soon

veehan kinds of looks funny and aditya seems bit on grey side

half of deewar and half of ram lakhan scene it seemed with bharti and i felt they wud put background song mere do anmol ratan ek hai ram ek hai lakhan hehee

story going ahead good lets see now what happens but i have a feeling end wud be with bharti dead as she hinted in this episode
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think they will probably fill up how Jhumka died, as well as Kamala & Bansi. Like I noted in the other thread, it was strange of there to be a photo of Bansi, Kamala, Murli & Jhumka but not include Dumroo & Bharti. Reminds me of Jhumka's entry, when Gau was wanting her to marry Murli after his divorce.

Also, did Dumroo's remarks indicate that Mridang is already dead, or is he still in jail, but Dumroo wants to meet him in hell? And what about Gau, Murari & Kartik? I also want to know how Chimpti ended up in that haveli after Mridala were arrested.

Hope they tie up all loose ends tonight, and from next week, simply start on the new chapter.