OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hellooo PSFians

Brains fried from exams yet?! πŸ˜† Mine sure is Much needed winter break...

So let's get to our discussion...

*Band baaja*

nahi nahi, that's not the topic...I was telling band wale people to start the music so I can announce the topic πŸ˜†

*|Sequels|*

Whether it be Khuda aur Mohabbat, Ijazat, or Mera Saeein..and even Humsafar has joined the queue now :O

What's up with the new trend of sequels?!

How do you like the idea? [Do you even like it?]

In your opinion, what show should have a sequel? Or what show would you like to be continued even after it has ended?

Discuss [not argue or bash] your views!

Have fun :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would love to watch a serial if its sorted out properly which in our cases its not!!

A few years back,there was a mega hit drama:Mere paas paas.When i heard about its sequel going on air,i was the happiest person on this planet.The sequel was riddiculous.Major problem in it:No story,therefore it was a flop.

For sequels,you need to end the first part in such a way that it leaves the people impatient for its next part.However,all these dramas Ijazat,Mera Saeein had a PROPER ENDING.What's the need to drag it for the next whole s3 to 4 monthsπŸ˜•

I would prefer a season rather than a sequel.Same cast/Same name of the drama can be used but with a different storyline..

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sequels tends to decrease the beauty of the original drama as they completely ruin the show by any mean. There are very less sequeals which actually worked in favour. I would rather like to watch a season with the same characters but different story but even that can't beat what we felt for the original drama.
I would rather want the same jodi to act in some other show rather than suggesting them to make a sequeal 😳
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
the thing is, for a show to have a sequel, it needs to end at a point where it leaves us wanting more, or there was something was solved? as muneefa said :) sequels usually ruin the essence and beauty of the original show - which is why i'm against having sequels, a new show with same pairing is fine.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
i love sequels of my favorite shows as they give me back my favorite couples but with proper story line
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm not really fond of serials be it movies or serials (indian or paki) they somehow are never able to match up the height of first one.. there are exceptions though like Dolly ki aye gi baraat was better than the prequel Azar ki aye gi barat but the third installment Takkay ki aye gi barat was no where near the 2nd one.. and now the last one is on the floors... lets see how they make it..
but overall i'm not in favor of repeating the same couples again and again.. i look forward to see such a cast which have not done work before.. or a new couple..