Shehroz and Rabia: Mujhe Roohtne Na Dena

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Earlier on I had posted a topic on this show, seems like I am the only one liking the two😆

I just needed a place to vent myself out😆

I am so furious with what the creatives are doing to this show. It is only Rabia who is suffering with all the guys in the show on her back. I wish they didn't complicate her and Shehroz's love story by adding the Deepo triangle. It's so unrealistic

And this NImra, she is so insane! Full of assumptions. Just because she saw Deepo saving Rabia from falling, she assumes they had some sort of relationship, and just because they had a relationship, they must have gotten physical and now that she is pregnant, it has to be Deepo's baby Waoh! Talk about living a life on assumptions I was literally laughing when she was ranting how how he must be desiring to take care of her, take her to the hospital, make her soup and put baby photos🤣 I mean he has barely talked to her, and Nimra has planned out his whole life with Rabia, skipping over all the practicality😆 What's more surprising is, how he just stood starring at her There was a time I had sympathy for Nimrah seeing how badly she was treated by him, and also the fact she was so deprived of her parents love and attention, but now I am just like God help them all from her

I don't get why Rabia doesn't talk to her straight forwardly and tell her how she and Deepo met. It's becoming a nuisance. I watch this show just for Rabia and Shehroz and literally fast forward the rest, with all the tiny scenes of them in 14 minute show, why do they make me suffer by showing Deepo and Nimra's insanity😕

In next weeks preview, it shows Nimra telling Shehroz that the baby isn't his😡 I am sure he will fall for it. He doesn't think too highly of Rabia anyways😭 What do you all think?

There was already too much trouble in their love life with Saqib and Huma. There was really no need to add Deepo and Nimra's track. It has really made the story distasteful, complicated and unrealistic.