i knoww yaar she was the 1 selected to do that role righttt๐Ÿ˜‰

yes she was the one i have added the pic๐Ÿ˜‰
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: itsmylifeboss

absolutelyy agree zahraa its better if u show brij as step bro
as step bro being cunning will be realistic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i also felt so...i mean i did not want their own brother to be the reason of the rifts and MU between them...so stepbrother it is...

BRIJ HANDA

the eldest of all...his mother died when he was still in his childhood and consequently the dad remarried and out of his second marriage he became the father of 3 wonderful daughters and really loved them...but then brij the cunning and step brother he is...he has always been jeaolus of them and thought that his dad favoured the girls over him as they are really pampered though it wasnt really the case...that is why he hates them...and was jealous of the wonderful bond they share...hence after his dad's death he has been tryting all his possible means in drifting them apart...and he has been successful to some extent as SUR nad MEERA are indeed sharing quite a bitter relation (but i dont know the reason...๐Ÿ˜†)...only geet is unaffected by all this...

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Amen
๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1

9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

woww welcom back brij๐Ÿ˜‰
hey i suggest rati for sur๐Ÿ˜›
how is itt
its alwayss better to see a hilter didi perfroming other hitler didi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

RATII IS PERFECT FOR SUR ... U KNOW WAT I WAS THINKING THE SAME

Well...yes...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›She dint cum to ma mind๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณBut...remember she is like that...But she doesnt enforces her morals on anybody...(her views on marriage etc...)
Hey lets make it like this that both the sisters...Sur & Meera...actually love each other intensely
But show hatred b4 each other...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
VIKRAM ROY: MSK's only friend, he is very sweet & cool person who understand MSK very well & try to make MSK sweet & fun loving but MSK always ignor his advises & shouts him, When Geet & MSK will fall in love he will also fall in love with Geet' sis!!
Vikram always try Maan & Geet to come close!!

i hope it will be rite character!!
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guyss 1 small requestt
kal se ghsp nhi ayeegi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
aur ham ne aaj hi iss ff shuru kiya kya tum sab itna hi active rahengee aur iss ff ko aage badayengiii plss tell meee
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Iluvkanha_GCian

VIKRAM ROY: MSK's only friend, he is very sweet & cool person who understand MSK very well & try to make MSK sweet & fun loving but MSK always ignor his advises & shouts him, When Geet & MSK will fall in love he will also fall in love with Geet' sis!!

Vikram always try Maan & Geet to come close!!

i hope it will be rite character!!

yaaar kitne vikrams hongee
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

guyss 1 small requestt

aur ham ne aaj hi iss ff shuru kiya kya tum sab itna hi active rahengee aur iss ff ko aage badayengiii plss tell meee

definitely but haan ek problem...i have never written an ff...i have only been reading them all the time...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

guyss 1 small requestt

Oh ya of curse...We will all try to keep the forum more active than ever...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...But i hope they dont close the forum if the show has finishd๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zahra15

definitely but haan ek problem...i have never written an ff...i have only been reading them all the time...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes i would be active but maine kabhi kuch lika nahhi hai so i cant write any chapter๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ