Frequent Posters

Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
guyss keep postingg wil cum on 20 min plsss sryy
GCrck thumbnail
Vikram singh khurana aka vicky-
Maan ka chota bhai. A very jovial person. Respects MSK a lot coz he is an orphan bt maan brought him up like his younger brother. He just walks on the footprints of maan . Can give his life 4 maan. Never ignores maan's orders.,
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: itsmylifeboss

woww really a hatkee character yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘
plss send pic of her tooo
wanna see this hilter didiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†I have to think abt teh pic...i havent thought abt anyone till now...wait...😳can u suggest sum1...????...I cant think of any1 as of now
Edited by 9staroneserials - 12 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: itsmylifeboss

yaar mujhe teri language samj nhi aayaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

U r not Punjabi ? why u use St Shiri Akaal...then ? confusing ...I mean to say I m still updating MSK...n suddenly I got ur message,but I think I should update my ff in front of me...before coming to this pending from days 

n I f u hav sent message to me check my reply again dear I hav edited it with my views
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RAHUL CHOPRA:every story needs a villain and he is one of the villain of this story always jealous of the success of maan and want to destroy maan fully but always fails
has very lustful eyes on geet from they day he saw her in a party want to have geet under him for one night
He is the MD of CHOPRA INDUSTRIES

hope this villain character came out well
Edited by abinash079 - 12 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zahra15

Meera Handa...

Younger sister of Geet who shares an awesome and very beautiful relationship with her. They are more like best friends rather than sisters who share even the deepest of all secrets with each other.

i have edited it a bit...πŸ˜†

Meera Handa...

Sweet, caring, cheerful and bubbly girl. Younger sister of Geet by only 2 years . Loved by everyone especially geet who leaves no stone unturned in pampering her. Both share an awesome and very beautiful relationship. They are more like best friends rather than sisters who share even the deepest of all secrets with each other and are like inseparable. They stay together almost all the time . They are always upto masti and mischiefs  but only if they are together as they cannot think of their lives without each other. If she makes a mistake, Geet being the sweet and loving sister she is, will always cover her up.

Edited by zahra15 - 12 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Again edited it in the above post...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zahra15

i have edited it a bit...πŸ˜†

Meera Handa...

Sweet, caring, cheerful and bubbly girl. Younger sister of Geet by only 2 years . Loved by everyone especially geet who leaves no stone unturned in pampering her. Both share an awesome and very beautiful relationship. They are more like best friends rather than sisters who share even the deepest of all secrets with each other and are like inseparable. They stay together almost all the time . They are always upto masti and mischiefs  but only if they are together as they cannot think of their lives without each other. If she makes a mistake, Geet being the sweet and loving sister she is, will always cover her up.

So...that makes it three sistersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Zahra15- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9staroneserials

So...that makes it three sistersπŸ˜†

NEVER TWO WITHOUT THREE...πŸ˜†

In case of another sister it can be that Meera shares a bitter relationship with the other sister  due to a reason which might be revealed later on but  still, Geet all the times tries to bind them all together...
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jass.KN

U r not Punjabi ? why u use St Shiri Akaal...then ? confusing ...I mean to say I m still updating MSK...n suddenly I got ur message,but I think I should update my ff in front of me...before coming to this pending from days 

n I f u hav sent message to me check my reply again dear I hav edited it with my views

yaar mi toh noth indian hi nhi hooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
trying to learn other languages sryyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed